onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Stevenage (H) match thread - 10th Feb

robf

1 hour ago, PVFC764 said:

Radio sjoke commentators asked for Flickers to give an interview and they said in a couple of weeks time was the reply.  No what about now Flickers.  Oh I forgot you've managed to turn your job into full time and now have no time to do radio chats now.

They didn't say that they were told hopefully next week

Advert

The most heartening aspect of today was the performance was a fair margin better than late-Crosby - against a team doing very well.

An academy coach with 2 days training managed that with a fairly threadbare squad.

A proper manager will have us fine by season's end. Garrity and Clark to come back. 5 wins.

The Cheltenham, Reading, and Fleetwood games are key.

5 minutes ago, JoeB2 said:

The most heartening aspect of today was the performance was a fair margin better than late-Crosby - against a team doing very well.

An academy coach with 2 days training managed that with a fairly threadbare squad.

A proper manager will have us fine by season's end. Garrity and Clark to come back. 5 wins.

The Cheltenham, Reading, and Fleetwood games are key.

Stevenage poor for me, although could have scored 4 second half. 

Agree, some positive signs.

4 minutes ago, Doha said:

So many angry <ovf censored> fans calling in that P&G has been extended until 7pm 🤣

Sounds like they have a director of football problem. I know one they can have who has a great reference from his boss

A point not been as away .

Is everyone happy with performance 

Lad says better today gave away 2 soft goals though again 

Just read Darren Moore was there I'd be happy if it's him 

Tell me about the game 

How did D Jones play 

1 minute ago, Devine intervention said:

Tell me about the game 

How did D Jones play 

Where has been said that Moore was there?

1 minute ago, Devine intervention said:

Tell me about the game 

How did D Jones play 

Played better, gave 2 soft goals away but at least played with a bit of passion. D Jones played well when he came on distribution was good.

Just now, The man in the pub said:

Played better, gave 2 soft goals away but at least played with a bit of passion. D Jones played well when he came on distribution was good.

Fantastic really like that kid he's a winner .

In answer to the prior Moore question some lady who goes home and away DT initials no reason not believe her .

She's a hardcore with Dicko and the fun bus fan .

56 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

Lopata was on crutches at the end 🙈 

He was very good 1st half 

But he was waving them around like a good 'un when we scored the penalty. 

He seemed to do a lot of talking  to Debrah & Smith. Really hope he's not badly hurt as he was just what we need. 

1 minute ago, valiant_593 said:

Facebook saying he was at the game and seen by those in boxes, probably be bs but hopefully not 

Very promising if he was there! Quite possibly been interviewed if that’s the case 🙏 

For the first time, I thought Jason Lowe looked like a fairly competent DM. Frees Ojo up to pass the ball without staying deep.

Dunno. Could be something there.

Continue to struggle to see the worth in Weir at the minute.

Archived