onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Manager is ?

Fosse69

Advert

1 hour ago, werstayinup said:

Oh again........... I have just realised that not only have i got to serve everyone breakfast naked(ladies first 🙂 ) but i have now got to let DF pull me off 😮 😮 

There's a joke in here about "everything that touches a ball"...

12 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Jeez give the guy a break 

read his interview while at West Brom

He says I pride myself on my teams 

Playing open attacking football

And scoring lots of goals 

Darren Moore will dingbdang do for me 

Nippy, back the draws, back the draws. The football is garbage but pay for next years season ticket!. 

First ten games for you:

Played: 10

Won: 2

Drawn: 6 

Lost: 2

That’s my prediction and no idea of your fixtures!.

19 minutes ago, Osh said:

So, while i know this is the "New Manager Is" thread, and i cannot put in to words how happy I am that we've got the big man as the new Gaffer (and on a long contract, too) we've now GOT TO find at least three free agents who can get up to speed and slot into the team sharpish.

Defo need a good striker, a left back and another body in the defence to stop us leaking sssoooo many goals.

If big Dazzler can do that he'll keep us up - we then build from there.

I still have a sneaking suspicion we'll finish 12th or possibly higher.  But thats just me, a happy clapper.

Gary Madine ?

4 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

He's Huddersfield fan so obviously won't rate him.

Wednesday forum unanimous almost to wishing him well. 

Huddersfield fans will think differently although they were a relegation favourite anyway. 

Evening guys,

HTFC Fan here, don't wish to sound bitter but Darren Moore was awful at ours. I had high hopes when he was appointed thought he would do well given his previous track record. Lovely bloke put plays players out of position (Granted we had lots of injuries which didn't help) , poor game management, bizarre substitutions,he was renowned as Darren Draw not Moore.

His inability to change things or actually go for a win was poor to say the least. He ended up scared of losing a game and withdrew into his shell. 

Terrible mundane football, helped with insomnia.  I hope it works out for you guys I really do but to offer a contract as long as he has been given I fear for you.

Good luck this season

Wow.  Such a big name appointment has obviously generated loads of positivity from fans, which has got to help the team short term.  Top marks to Carol, Flickers and whoever else got this one over the line.  DM just needs to somehow add a player or two and shore up our leaky defence.  Beyond that all managers need a slice of luck.  Fingers crossed on that score.

7 minutes ago, Terriertalk said:

Nippy, back the draws, back the draws. The football is garbage but pay for next years season ticket!. 

First ten games for you:

Played: 10

Won: 2

Drawn: 6 

Lost: 2

That’s my prediction and no idea of your fixtures!.

That’s possibly a few more points than we’d otherwise be picking up to be honest.

A terrific appointment, must cost a fortune. We have a bottom 4 squad at the moment, so if he keeps us up, it will be a great achievement. If we do go down, I would expect us to bounce back quickly with Moore in charge. 

12 minutes ago, The Kalamazoo Kid said:

Absolutely delighted (not to say, amazed) by this appointment.

...it feels like we've now got a "proper" manager - i.e. someone that you can have full confidence in, and who (hopefully) knows exactly what they're doing

Having said all of that, look at the state of his teeth!

Get him gone! 😆

DM.jpg

Archived