onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Manager is ?

Fosse69

35 minutes ago, ValeForever. said:

I've been debating with myself whether to post the following or not. It will most probably get laughed off & ridiculed,  based on me not being willing to name the source of the information. But I've decided to post it, based on the fact that I'm more confident it could be true with us getting Darren Moore on a 5 x year deal. It correlates with the information I was told a few weeks ago.

For clarity, I've been told 2nd hand by somebody who isn't a Vale fan & has absolutely no reason to make this up. This person was told in relative detail by somebody I'd class as a very strong source of information re Vale.

Long & short without going into super length of detail, Carol is closing in on some kind of game changing deal from a financial perspective. Apparently the family are on the verge of a huge windfall & Carol plans to spend money & leave a big legacy at the Vale & in Burslem as a whole. When I say huge windfall, we're talking multi millions putting Carol & the family in a different stratosphere to the one they are currently in. Apparently, this should all come about in the next 12 months, at the latest.

Only time will tell, but I thought I'd share. This is a forum after all & it's something I'm interested to find out if anybody else has heard anything about?

Could it be that we're on the verge of something special. Could explain why Carol is so keen to keep hold of the ownership & answer some of the questions re external investment. 

One to discuss...

Who said Brexit was a bad idea. Here we are in a recession, because of a widespread drop in spending and media saying Brexit caused this and Brexit caused that. 

Not for the well off. 

Advert

Folks - please keep any political comments in the Politics section.

There are a number of users on here who have asked to not see the political debates so they (the comments) need to stay in Politics and not spill over into other topics please*

Thanks for your co-operation.

* For anyone not following me. There is a user status called "No Politics" for users who only want to talk football. It hides the Politics section and all the posts in it when they view the forum. Obviously it won't work if political posts are posted elsewhere. If you want to change to a "no politics" status pls message me.

3 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

Any updates on DM's backroom staff? Unusual to go into a game without a first team coach, assistant manager etc?

I reckon it’ll be announced tomoz 

49 minutes ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Who said Brexit was a bad idea. Here we are in a recession, because of a widespread drop in spending and media saying Brexit caused this and Brexit caused that. 

Not for the well off. 

Who gives a sh!t this is a football forum ffs 

1 minute ago, JohnJames said:

A bit on the fence with Moore. I think he may play Flitball again. Time will tell 

I would hope that the owners would have it in his five and a half years contract that if anyone comes in for him they'd have to pay a considerable sum for him to be released from it.🤔😊

1 hour ago, ValeForever. said:

I've been debating with myself whether to post the following

Sometimes I've also been (mass)debating with myself when thinking about Vale becoming mega rich! 🤣

in all seriousness, its a great rumour - it'd be like that advert for Paddy Power [?] when someone bursts into the pub to say the club has been bought by oil barons, and all the fans then march up the (Hamil) road in celebration!

12 minutes ago, Splodger said:

I would hope that the owners would have it in his five and a half years contract that if anyone comes in for him they'd have to pay a considerable sum for him to be released from it.🤔😊

I think he means in terms of the style of football mate 😅 we ain’t gonna be blowing teams away & scoring lots of goals. We don’t have the quality to do that. This is going to be a grind but a battle I fully believe we will win. In Moore we trust 💪🏻 

People over at Synectics have been reporting that things have been happening over the last 6 months with contracts and audits,  plus from information on company house they've been re-structuring. 

Rumours are it's for a potential buy out by a client or at least a cash investment. 

Carole and Kevin own the majority of shares so would be in line for any payout, but it would be surprising if the company is valued at more than the £200million that RW is rumoured to be worth

54 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

Any updates on DM's backroom staff? Unusual to go into a game without a first team coach, assistant manager etc?

Popped up today and there was only Dan Jones and lopata training alone. I’d imagine the rest were up at row lane on the 4G. Did see carlo Nash though having a chat with ground staff and  as he left the guy wished him all the best. So he will be gone. So you’d think Moore will bring Jamie smith in and Adriano basso in now as goalkeeper coach (if he also left Huddersfield?)

3 minutes ago, sandyford_valiant said:

Popped up today and there was only Dan Jones and lopata training alone. I’d imagine the rest were up at row lane on the 4G. Did see carlo Nash though having a chat with ground staff and  as he left the guy wished him all the best. So he will be gone. So you’d think Moore will bring Jamie smith in and Adriano basso in now as goalkeeper coach (if he also left Huddersfield?)

Thanks mate I walked past earlier and couldn’t work out who it was running with Dan Jones.

Personally think it would be shame to lose Carlo Nash. I think he’s a very good GK coach.

Archived