onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Manager is ?

Fosse69

Advert

1 hour ago, Vtid said:

You were content with Crosby to be fair 🤯

That ship has sailed but I was sad to see him go. The run of results was ultimately hard to defend but the noises coming out of the club suggest his dismissal was an unseemly process, and not a particularly popular decision with the players.

That ship has sailed but I was sad to see him go. The run of results was ultimately hard to defend but the noises coming out of the club suggest his dismissal was an unseemly process, and not a particularly popular decision with the players.
I was sad too. But stuff the players opinion. AC wouldn't have been in the position he was if they could defend simple balls in and around the box

54 minutes ago, Mellor! said:

Put it this way. After we sacked Dazzler last year and wanted a new manager. Do you think we could have poached Darren Moore from 3rd placed Sheff Wednesday? You and every football fan in the country would laugh their head off for us even trying.

Now we might be able to get him after his stock has dropped at Huddersfield. Just 12 months ago he was one of the best managers in the league and now some Vale fans are questioning if it'd be a good appointment.

If we can get Moore, even I will give the DOF a lot of credit for pulling it off.

If Moore had the choice between us and the likes of Wigan or Barnsley I assure you we wouldn't get a look in.

Moore will consider Vale as a 'last resort' job. It won't be a 'coupe' achieved by Carol or the Dof... I don't buy it. 

My point is Vale need to get a manager with a proven record with little resources and money available. Only Ainsworth fits that criteria 

As someone pointed out, Sheff Wed had bigger resources money and better players. Half the battle already won at a club which usually would have a bigger name caliber of manager. 

If Moore had the choice between us and the likes of Wigan or Barnsley I assure you we wouldn't get a look in.

Moore will consider Vale as a 'last resort' job. It won't be a 'coupe' achieved by Carol or the Dof... I don't buy it. 

My point is Vale need to get a manager with a proven record with little resources and money available. Only Ainsworth fits that criteria 
As someone pointed out, Sheff Wed had bigger resources money and better players. Half the battle already won at a club which usually would have a bigger name caliber of manager. 

I don't think his motor will come into to it to be honest

Taking there time with the appointment .

I don't think it was a popular decision with the players getting rid of Crosby personally I wouldn't have been that bothered if he continued in the job personally but losing 3 -0 to Fleetwood who we made look top notch well its always going end  badly .

Back the new man hopefully he will pick a side on merit not on whether they are a good trainer or never injured ,doesn't necessarily mean there 110 per cent committed as yesterday like Fleetwood first recovery challenge non existent .

Good players always in right position to kick ball away that's what I've noticed about the higher echelon of the division players compared to those in bottom.10 who react slowly and that's why there respective clubs are struggling.

Until the new manager eradicates that and the  easy manner teams score v us we will forever every season in league 1 be relegation fodder .

8 minutes ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Has Moore only managed at Sheffield? We’re not getting Ainsworth, I can’t imagine his style would go down well either 

What Nixon said is more than likely true us being interested in Moore but lets not get to excited as it doesn't mean we are getting him,he has to accept our wages and the DF control(unless he has given a little on that one)

The rumour last night was that he would be offered it until the end of the season and then if he kept us up then a 2yr contract and that would make total sense to me

Has Moore only managed at Sheffield? We’re not getting Ainsworth, I can’t imagine his style would go down well either 
Are you kidding? The RS faithful love lump it to nobody football. It's getting it forward, which seems to be the only criterion required around me

20 minutes ago, Phil500 said:

Yeh, Forgot about him ( How could I?).

They wouldn’t appoint Monsieur Barton, because he’d start giving interviews in broken English and secondly, him and her wouldn’t be able to control him. So I think we’re safe on that front.

Archived