onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Manager is ?

Fosse69

1 minute ago, MBE said:

My apologies for slightly off topic but for anyone not understanding the DOF role I would urge you to listen to Les Ferdinand on the Up Front podcast. Excellent listen and really good debate with his insight into the role of a DOF and the optics of what success look like.

Listening only reinforced my view for improved communication by Vale as to why's, what's and therefore's to provide fans with a greater understanding.

Fingers crossed for Darren Moore announcement, I must admit I will feel extremely deflated if its Bonner or Kennedy.

I don't think the debate is so much about the requirement for a DOF, it is more about the perceived quality of the current incumbent...

Advert

2 minutes ago, Birches Head Fred said:

Darren Moore, Darren Moore

Riding through the glen,

With his band of men,

Steals from the Poor,

Gives to the Rich............

🤣😉

Showing your age m8.  Wonderful sketch.  Your Loopins or your life!

4 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

I don't think the debate is so much about the requirement for a DOF, it is more about the perceived quality of the current incumbent...

I've seen quite a few posters RZ on this thread still unhappy with a DOF at the club.

9 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

I’m not defending him who I refuse to mention but any players we sign must be ones that the manager says that they want, surely.

Does anyone actually know exactly who or how many ppl we’re interviewing for the managers job. So far I’m glad we haven’t had a knee jerk reaction and installed a manager already. Perhaps we’re using my due due diligence which I’m pleased about.

Took their time with due diligence with a new manager? That should have been done 9 months ago.

9 months ago, we were a very attractive proposition for any manager.

9 months ago, we could have easily attracted the likes of Paul Cook, Pete Wild, all those kind of people that the fans would have got excited about and fully behind.

9 months on we are now scrapping the barrel with the names we are being linked with. 

I'm still hoping that Flickers got one more trick in him to pull something out of the bag for everyone to sit up & say "yes, lets have it"

27 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Does anyone actually know exactly who or how many ppl we’re interviewing for the managers job.

Joey Barton I heard………….. I’m joking. Imagine the melt down if that happened. 

Like someone said earlier (maybe @Brian Johnson ) over stock has fallen over the last year. I can’t see who we could attract from another club and the names currently out of work aren’t that inspiring. Probably Darren Moore stands out as he’s got a team up from this level recently, but is he able to get a team out of a mess like we’re in? 

Just now, Nippy Naylor said:

appoint

18 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

Took their time with due diligence with a new manager? That should have been done 9 months ago.

9 months ago, we were a very attractive proposition for any manager.

9 months ago, we could have easily attracted the likes of Paul Cook, Pete Wild, all those kind of people that the fans would have got excited about and fully behind.

9 months on we are now scrapping the barrel with the names we are being linked with. 

I'm still hoping that Flickers got one more trick in him to pull something out of the bag for everyone to sit up & say "yes, lets have it"

If Flitcroft picks Kennedy he may as well get his stuff packed up and jog on, asap .🤔🙄

41 minutes ago, Birches Head Fred said:

Riding through the glen,

With his band of men,

Steals from the Poor,

Gives to the Rich............

🤣😉

Give me more 

Give me more 

Give me Darren Moore 

Just now, smithie said:

It would be great to get his signing sponsored by Wrights Pies.

Sadly Vale would undermine their deal with Peters Pies these days! I absolutely loved the irony though that Stevenage’s own pie supplier is actually Wrights! 

Archived