onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Manager is ?

Fosse69

1 hour ago, Doha said:

I think it's Flitcroft not wanting to face up to the crowd.

DF EFL matches managed : 312
WR = 0

Thank you Doha you put them so much better, to the point and succulently than my rant on the match day thread.

Advert

2 minutes ago, Walka003 said:

My two pence:

There's only going to be a very select type of manager who fancies this job right now. We've got one of the lowest budgets in the league, one of the worst squads, almost in the relegation zone with no window left too change it around.

Thinking realistically, our only options are either:

1) someone in non league or abroad who's thinks we are a step up regardless of whether we get relegated.

2) someone who hasn't had a job for absolutely ages and is desperate to get back in.

Any ideas that we are going to get Darren Moore or any other ex championship manager is frankly pie in the sky.

Or 3) A mate or former player of Flitcroft! Wouldn’t surprise me to see Adam Murray given the job

I can't believe we are putting someone else in the firing line tonight. Ryder's youth team have just lost the last five games in a row, so he should feel right at home tonight.

There is only one person who should be in the dugout and that is Failcroft. He got us in this mess and should be the one to try to get us out of it.

Before people come out and say he is the DOF and should leave the managing of the team to someone else. remember that his first conversation with Carol was about the manager's job but talked her into giving him a much bigger role after blinding her with his bullcrap.

Wake up Carol and do not get taken in by more of his rubbish. The best thing he has done is bringing Clarke in. You have a legacy with Vale fans at the moment, please don't lose it.

No fan of DF but he has the experience of managing a team at this level and bearing in mind the lateness of events he should step in short term. The Academy guys have done a great job bringing through new talent but this is way beyond their paygrade, even more so considering the circumstances. Whatever the result tonight it will be no reflection on them just feel that this shows that when it matters DF is all talk and is a bottler. He should be leading from the front. Not sure how much of the game he will actually  see tonight hiding behind Carols skirt.

Ryder is a puppet for Flitcroft and a mate of is. Another who talks the talk like Flitcroft. Previously a Crewe academy coach and not well liked there then gets Academy manager job at Vale. He is currently living off the hardwork of previous academy staff where all the players around the first team came from. 

Mat Done I thought was very intelligent player when playing for Rochdale and Barnsley.

Don't know nothing of the other guy.

I will still be there cheering tonight.

22 minutes ago, Walka003 said:

My two pence:

There's only going to be a very select type of manager who fancies this job right now. We've got one of the lowest budgets in the league, one of the worst squads, almost in the relegation zone with no window left too change it around.

1) someone in non league or abroad who's thinks we are a step up regardless of whether we get relegated.

2) someone who hasn't had a job for absolutely ages and is desperate to get back in.

Any ideas that we are going to get Darren Moore or any other ex championship manager is frankly pie in the sky.

Correct.

10 minutes ago, Alfie1962 said:

Ryder is a puppet for Flitcroft and a mate of is. Another who talks the talk like Flitcroft. Previously a Crewe academy coach and not well liked there then gets Academy manager job at Vale. He is currently living off the hardwork of previous academy staff where all the players around the first team came from. 

Mat Done I thought was very intelligent player when playing for Rochdale and Barnsley.

Don't know nothing of the other guy.

I will still be there cheering tonight.

Done a superb job with the Academy 

So let me get this right we have put the academy man in interim charge for  a game which must not be lost .

Dunns gone as he .

It's kicked off over that performance at weekend at a guess .

Crosbys come in after training for daily brief with Carol and Df  gone the players don't want play got backed up by Schofield and Dunn and probably Nash and all resigned there and then on the spot .

Ryders being told field that youth team and get on with it.

Thats pie in the sky by the way .

Whatever happening it needs be a meeting scheduled with the whole fanbase not just the corporate the ones in he home ends with years of loving this football club ,the ones who know nothing but need be told what's going on so they have the choice of actually attending or not .

29 minutes ago, Walka003 said:

My two pence:

So, manager X walks into the interview and, after a short while, asks Carol how much money does he have to play with to buy players between now and the end of the season - knowing full well he can't actually "buy" anyone as the window is shut, but needs to bring in free agents for now.  Carol, surely, cannot say soz, you've got nowt...??  We will have to open the purse strings a little or absolutely no one will take the job....??

Or am i dreaming (again!)

5 minutes ago, Alfie1962 said:

I don’t agree with the comment about how he’s living off the hard work of others. I know someone whose son was in Vale’s academy and he reckons WR knew his stuff and was well liked by the young players.
He’s also been in post 2.5 years and has been a big part of the success of our young players. 

4 minutes ago, Osh said:

Done a superb job with the Academy 

In what way, the players around the first team were here well before he came. The pathway to the first team is better, the youth team is poorer. Let him be judged when players come through from his tenure not the previous one.

1 minute ago, Alfie1962 said:

In what way, the players around the first team were here well before he came. The pathway to the first team is better, the youth team is poorer. Let him be judged when players come through from his tenure not the previous one.

The Youth team played the Liverpool youngsters off the pitch last season in the Youth Cup.  Only lost because of a major cock up by the keeper.

2 minutes ago, soothsayer said:

I don’t agree with the comment about how he’s living off the hard work of others. I know someone whose son was in Vale’s academy and he reckons WR knew his stuff and was well liked by the young players.
He’s also been in post 2.5 years and has been a big part of the success of our young players. 

Anything associated with the slightest link to Flitcroft is going to get hated right now.  People seem to want to say the first hateful thing that comes into their minds as they dont have much self control.  They also seem to want to forget, all too easily, the good stuff he's done too.  Yes, I know he's going to have to go a long way to repair the situation, but DF absolutely has done good things for the Vale. 

2 minutes ago, Alfie1962 said:

Think thats unfair on ryder tbh, they may have already been at the club however hes still had to help develop them to become part of the first team.

Archived