onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Manager is ?

Fosse69

Advert

8 hours ago, Warren said:

He's burned his bridges for the Liverpool job with his tantrum and suspension after Roma lost to Sevilla in the Europa League final. Could come in and buy the club. Fans could look forward to success but with a ride on the wild side. That should be an improvement on a ride on the boring and losing side. 

Perhaps Bruno could put a good word in for us 🤪

What I find bizarre from yesterday is Crosby actually took the training then left the club in the afternoon. Very strange circumstances. That tells me it wasn't in the plan to remove Crosby in the morning so what changed?

Carol should make Flitcroft to be on the touchline and manage this team in the interim period.He needs to prove this squad of players he put together is good enough for this league and Crosby was the only problem.

We have 7 games in the next 3 weeks. Can't see an appointment before then. That would give the new manager 10/11 games to keep us up, assess the squad and be here in good time to start summer preparations. Though if Dunn gets a few points here and there early doors they may take their time. The new manager would have to be sold on a summer budget etc. rather than the here and now. It's more of a 'get through this part then assemble your own team later' job.

My wish list any one of the below

Darren Moore

Gary Rowett

Michael Duff

Nigel Pearson

Gareth Ainsworth

Micky Flynn

Paul Lambert

Some are pie in the sky but I also think anyone of the above can do a job personally I would like a Nigel Pearson I think he would come in and put a rocket up the backside of the players old school manager is what we need right now.

14 hours ago, philmpv said:
14 hours ago, Raveninblack said:
Get Gareth Ainsworth in with Lion Legg as defensive coach as he only lives in Bidulph and get rid of Dun and Flitcroft 

What is it with Vale fans and ex players as our manager and coaches?

Nothing to do with his history with Vale for me. He’s experienced, I’d be happy with a few of the experienced names being mentioned to be honest 

1 minute ago, 1 said:

We have 7 games in the next 3 weeks. Can't see an appointment before then. That would give the new manager 10/11 games to keep us up, assess the squad and be here in good time to start summer preparations. Though if Dunn gets a few points here and there early doors they may take their time. The new manager would have to be sold on a summer budget etc. rather than the here and now. It's more of a 'get through this part then assemble your own team later' job.

No way will it be after those 7 games we don’t have time to mess about 

Just now, Vtid said:

No way will it be after those 7 games we don’t have time to mess about 

Hopefully, but need the right person and that could take time.

51 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Simon Grayson… another on the “thinking outside the names already mentioned” list

Currently in India. 

I mentioned him earlier. Left his job in December and has a track record of quick results.

If he has moved back I don't see why not 

Please not Whitehead and Murray. 

1 minute ago, Emile said:

I mentioned him earlier. Left his job in December and has a track record of quick results.

If he has moved back I don't see why not 

Please not Whitehead and Murray. 

Ahhhh didn’t realise he had moved back. 

Archived