onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Manager is ?

Fosse69

Advert

Overall Flitcrofts managerial record is poor. His one highlight was getting Bury off bottom the table in December and keeping them up- next season they spent a fortune and only just stayed up, was no good in the transfer market then either!. We dodged a bullet when he came to interview for the managers position and we will most likely go down if he becomes our interim manager.

Wild would be a cheap buyout, but they can afford to reject it.

Eustace is waiting for a Champ job surely, since he should still be in one.

Duff happy to wait for a cash-splashing desperado in L1.

23 minutes ago, sheffield61 said:

LIVE ODDS, BET VICTOR....

Ainsworth.    4/1

Duff.               5/1

Eustace.          6/1

Dunn.              6/1

Moore.             8/1

Heckinbottom. 8/1

Rowett.             10/1

Neil.                   12/1

Wild.                   12/1

A lot of these, including Ainsworth, are running down contracts on gardening leave from higher level clubs. So they are beyond reach?

3 hours ago, Davo666 said:

Gary Rowett would be a good shout but probably won't happen, same with Ainsworth or Steve Clarke.

Going leave Scottish national job prior to Euros for Vale, that Steve Clarke? 

At least I've started my day with a good old laugh and chuckle.

But after the last two transfer windows he'd probably have a case for constructive dismissal!
I agree. I didn't like his appointment. However be was never really given a chance. That last window in January was the poorest I can remember. Even Bruno did better. We can't survive off loaning youth players.

I have a theory in life. Never go back. So at Port Vale, examples of difficulties / self harm includes Aspin and Glover. Therefore if I was Ainsworth I'd think hard about what he could achieve at Port Vale. After a few years of success at Wycombe they have drifted back to their natural level. Could he turn Port Vale into a sustainable L1 club or will it be a couple of years of strife before relegation to L2 and sacking. 

If I was him I'd try to get a coaching role in junior football at a big club. Live out my 50's and retire happily in my 60's. 

Shout and scream and throw your phones out of the Window but I genuinely believe that if Stevenage were not in the top 8 Steve Evans would be approached. Gets on very well with Carol and actually talks highly of our club when he isn't ranting at officials.  Lol.

4 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

Shout and scream and throw your phones out of the Window but I genuinely believe that if Stevenage were not in the top 8 Steve Evans would be approached. Gets on very well with Carol and actually talks

highly of our club when he isn't ranting at officials.  Lol.

Maybe he likes oatcakes 

Archived