onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Reading (A) match thread - 20th Feb

geoff1

1 hour ago, Devine intervention said:

Grant what's up with him he surely should be a good player in this league yet we play him as a defender he was atrocious last night  ,and one of the two reasons we lost last night well 3 if you count Lofts easy chance I'd have buried and I'm.a overweight 52 year who hasn't played for years

Edited by WV

Advert

11 hours ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

Love the optimism.

Call you out on one point. Serious question….. You can see us getting 4/6 points from the next two games.

We have only managed two points from our last 8 games and in our last two games we have lost both and the opposition goalkeeper hasn’t had a save to make.

By all means have optimism but don’t let the obvious facts delude your delusion.

Jones off injured means it will probably be Grant at left back on Saturday. One of the worst players I’ve seen up here who is robbing a living.

Then we will all get to see Loft “run around” for a good 70 minutes at least, only to see him not trap a ball, pass a ball or score for another week.

Rinse and repeat.

The Reading commentators at times tonight said how we were keeping the ball. And it’s fans like you that get deluded in that aspect because we do absolutely nothing with it!!!

Each to their own mate but we are an absolute shower of garbage.

This sounds mad but I’d rather have a 38 year old Tom Pope for the last 15 games than that clown Loft. And Uche. I know it would never ever have happened but I’d take Popey now, playing for Witton Albion is he????…. On a two month contract of 1k a week with huge bonuses over Loft and Uche that we are forking 7k a week plus for.

Said it before. Will continue to say it until Carol wakes the <ovf censored> up and that’s why I’ve come back on this site, but what a <ovf censored> disgraceful mess the DOF has left us with. Let alone the amount of Carols money he has spunked along the way.

Your points are valid and spot on spunkster 

1 hour ago, Devine intervention said:

Who cares what you think fella I know that to lose both to relegation rivals well its not very good is it .

No it isn't he also if doesn't keep us in this league after the big build up of getting him then what's the point .

If go down that's crowds down to 3500 he as to keep us up .

Then remove players who have proved consistently they are not good enough play for PVFC 

I agree with you about the players mate  👍

But some fans don't want to see the light 

From the Reading forum:

Thought the 250 Port Vale fans tonight were an absolute credit to their club. Having to come back down here after the abandonment, backed another protest despite their tough position in the league themselves. I thought we were lucky not to be a goal down. I think they'll be alright if they can win their first game in hand Vs Fleetwood at home. Darren Moore is a great manager he'll turn them around.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Doha said:

Our form since September (at which point we didn't win again until December) has us 138th in the form table of the entire EFL + top 3 non-league divisions. 18 points. There's only 5 clubs and 8 points between us and being at the very bottom of 6 x 24 team divisions.

Would you like to know the best bit, gents? While we're rubbing shoulders with Dover Athletic (15 points) and Bishops Stortford (10 points) they're still one up on us as both have scored more <ovf censored> goals. We're 142/144 for goals scored since September in the EFL and below. Strikers signed in the January window to correct this horrific record = none.

How does she say with a straight face that he's doing a good job?

You should go and see her with those stats Doha me owd fruit or at least send them to her,truly shocking

• Like 1

From the Reading forum:
Thought the 250 Port Vale fans tonight were an absolute credit to their club. Having to come back down here after the abandonment, backed another protest despite their tough position in the league themselves. I thought we were lucky not to be a goal down. I think they'll be alright if they can win their first game in hand Vs Fleetwood at home. Darren Moore is a great manager he'll turn them around.

Easy to say when you've won.

Sent from my SM-A217F using onevalefan mobile app

• Like 2