onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fleetwood (A) match thread 3rd Feb

1 hour ago, Devine intervention said:

Last post on the aftermath of the absolute rubbish served up yesterday .

Considering our academy is getting money for players have we got 3 lads who can go straight into back line for Tues. 

Don't care if 14 15 if they are considered be sellable assets then at least let the Vale Park faithful have a watch of them first .

Cannot wait for the Orient match thread .

Who in your opinion has deserved a shirt for Tuesdays match .

It will be a very interesting match thread indeed .

As hard as it is to type this.  Loft will be a candidate for a shirt on tuesday.  He tried to do things in the match, but when your not getting the service, he dropped deeper to try and get shots on the goal. 

Funso if still fit.  Tried his best when he came on.

Not sure after that.

Advert

1 minute ago, JoeB2 said:

Why, if Donno was giving out interest-free loans, was it spent on a gigantic scoreboard which no one wanted or needed?

in fairness a lot of us were buzzing when it was happening - unfortunately we thought we would be watching highlights and goal replays - uhh uhh

43 minutes ago, Osh said:

But, again, for Willow to score, he needs good service in to the box. We did zero of that yesterday. 

Didn't hear this name mentioned at all.  Loft yes, but not Willo's.

2 minutes ago, Hoppers said:

in fairness a lot of us were buzzing when it was happening - unfortunately we thought we would be watching highlights and goal replays - uhh uhh

Of all the stuff the club needs money for, I'm not sure a massive scoreboard was priority number 1.

For Tuesday, I would make Funso captain if capable of playing the 90 (which I doubt in fairness to him)

I really dont think the Yak and NS deserve to keep their places at present - Certainly Dan Jones deserves a crack in Yaks position - I thought he was wearing concrete boots at some points yesterday. Try new lad in NS position and Debrah on right hand side - thought he did ok yesterday.

Dunno why im typing this, dont think the blimming Orient thread is open yet is it?

Of all the stuff the club needs money for, I'm not sure a massive scoreboard was priority number 1.

I agree mate, not arguing, but havent we got it on interest free loan - agreed, this will be paid back over a period, but seems like Donno is a reasonable bloke re his investments, so cant imagine he wants it all back pronto.

11 minutes ago, JoeB2 said:

Why, if Donno was giving out interest-free loans, was it spent on a gigantic scoreboard which no one wanted or needed?

Because the entire club is image over substance.

Why are we all sat here waiting?

It doesn't require a sit-down meeting with tea and biscuits. We've got a game Tuesday.

Crosby, Schofield, Dunn, and Nash should have been sacked last night. Flitcroft this morning.

Carol is the owner. She needs to start making some ruthless decisions on her own.

1 hour ago, Packmoor_vale said:

It will be a very interesting attendance aswell mate 

Trouble brewing if the protestors are back 

Yesterdays result after no striker coming in is there worse nightmare 

Yes it will not be long till folks start kicking off .

It will m8 the attendance need to slash prices on yesterday's performance be lucky folk pay a tenner go watch them .

As always the players make a football club as soon as they cross that white line they have to fo the business .

I sat there on me phone after Tommy Mcdermott news just hoping we bring in 3 more players to bring in none was absolutely unreal then yesterday the players played like someone was raising money for there individual statues .

Carol needs to go if she hasn't the money take us any further .

The players haven't helped her cause at all in fact they put her in serious danger .

Vales Hardcore are really nasty .The players have created the anger m8 

It doesn't require a sit-down meeting with tea and biscuits. We've got a game Tuesday.

Crosby, Schofield, Dunn, and Nash should have been sacked last night. Flitcroft this morning.

Carol is the owner. She needs to start making some ruthless decisions on her own.

Genuinely dont think hes going to be as it should and would of been done by now. If he is still in place on Tuesday and we go one nil down the place is going to go into meltdown . Carol needs to start listening to us fans. 

I agree mate, not arguing, but havent we got it on interest free loan - agreed, this will be paid back over a period, but seems like Donno is a reasonable bloke re his investments, so cant imagine he wants it all back pronto.
Infrastructure not playing budget, different rules. Scoreboard presumably brings in advertising revenue, which can be used in the playing budget.

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app

Just walked past Fleetwood’s stadium and heard some shouting. Sneaked in and saw Lofty all alone on the pitch still putting himself about a bit. I thought good on him, it will do his confidence good to keep hitting the back of the net. Sarcastically asked him the score, “0-0 mate” he replied.

3 minutes ago, JoeB2 said:

Carol needs advice from some one impartial that is JR a cuppa tea is a metaphor for this .

5 minutes ago, JoeB2 said:

I imagine there will be a crisis meeting today.  I certainly hope there is, anyway.

Archived