onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

League one relegation watch

Emile

Will Vale be dragged into a relegation battle?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Will Vale be dragged into a relegation battle?

• Yes
    • No

You cannot lose 30 out of last 53 games and believe in these players .

When everyone was getting excited about them.signing new deals I wasn't getting excited by the news because I remembered all the terrible self inflicted defeats done to rid the club of DC (he's just won 3 in a row with no players of what I'd call high quality at Cheltenham).

Then they announce the captain .

Could there be a worser captain in Vales recent history I think not .

It's all over and fans have had enough .

DM is like AC and DC just another person mugged off by these seasoned pros who have underwhelmed our supporters totally now .

In fact I'd say they have killed the club.

Congratulations on your ineptitude 

Edited by Devine intervention

Advert

At the moment we are averaging one point per game. a third of the season still to go.

As bad as we’ve been, if we replicate that, it means 46 points.

Just add another 4 points and I feel we would have enough.

I know it’s easier said than done but win 6

draw 2, lose 7, it can be done!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Devine intervention said:

When everyone was getting excited about them.signing new deals I wasn't getting excited by the news because I remembered all the terrible self inflicted defeats done to rid the club of DC (he's just won 3 in a row with no players of what I'd call high quality at Cheltenham).

DM is like AC and DC just another person mugged off by these seasoned pros who have underwhelmed our supporters totally now .

In fact I'd day they have killed the club.

I'd love to know if you'd say any of this to Nathan Smith's face

Edited by Granville
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Devine intervention said:

In fact I'd day they have killed the club.

You are correct about Smith not being a captain. Should be Ripley or Garrity for me. 

• Like 3

It all has the Bruno Ribeiro season feel about it now.

Started really well, played some lovely football at times, home form was great, didn't concede at home the first few matches, replace the loss to Burton with the loss to Coventry at home that season which then started the wheels coming away from the axel, Loft - Martin Patterson, the loss of Arblaster and Devine to the loss of Grant and Alnwick and you could go on...

• Like 8

7 hours ago, Granville said:

I'd love to know if you'd say any of this to Nathan Smith's face

To be honest m8 you just slagged off D Jones so dont come attacking me .

We not much different me and you and every football fan on here .

If he plays well ill say he played well if he looks half arsed ill say he looks half arsed .

Lost 30 out of last 53 lost 431 games this  century think I read lost the most home games any club as over last 10 seasons so do not come at me.

I want Vale win if players do there jobs we can turn this round if DM selects NS every game I will support NS every game I go which won't be very often in the future unless these bloody players obtain a winning mentality .

Life's too short argue with people I ain't going argue with anyone else especially over a failing football club a club who I will continue to love no matter what .

I want Smith to justify your love of him over  the last 15 games and I will admit I'm wrong then but down to him at present he is captain of a very poor performing football club who have tremendous supporters (not me the likes of Dicko and the band of brothers sisters who go generally every game as there love is totally unrelenting  ).

This is isn't about  David Flitcroft this is about pride in the shirt .

I want them players crawling off the pitch .

I want wins plenty of them 

I want our fans enjoy all remaining games 

I want see some blood on shirts .

UTV

6 hours ago, valefan16 said:

It all has the Bruno Ribeiro season feel about it now.

Started really well, played some lovely football at times, home form was great, didn't concede at home the first few matches, replace the loss to Burton with the loss to Coventry at home that season which then started the wheels coming away from the axel, Loft - Martin Patterson, the loss of Arblaster and Devine to the loss of Grant and Alnwick and you could go on...

They season was so poor but I found it quite enjoyable in some respects we had Reggie scoring v Oxford in a 2 -2 draw after been 2 down ,think Eagles scored a wonder goal in a home game we won 2 -0 and we took it too last game at Fleetwood where De frietas should have scored but heard he hit post in a 0-0 draw .

We lost our way that season but remembering telling folk on wonder of Vale after a televised 1 -0 freak win v Mk Don's that the performance was so very poor and it would result in relegation if those kind of performance levels were repeated .

And so we were 

UTV 

13 hours ago, Devine intervention said:

They season was so poor but I found it quite enjoyable in some respects we had Reggie scoring v Oxford in a 2 -2 draw after been 2 down ,think Eagles scored a wonder goal in a home game we won 2 -0 and we took it too last game at Fleetwood where De frietas should have scored but heard he hit post in a 0-0 draw .

We lost our way that season but remembering telling folk on wonder of Vale after a televised 1 -0 freak win v Mk Don's that the performance was so very poor and it would result in relegation if those kind of performance levels were repeated .

And so we were 

UTV 

MK battered us that game on sky, we were terrible but got a penalty which we missed but got lucky with the rebound.

Was such a frustrating one, what cost us was an injury time equaliser from Gillingham deep into injury time in the February time against us, we went down by a point on them and they'd have gone instead had we held on!

On 21/02/2024 at 08:56, Devine intervention said:

In fact I'd say they have killed the club.

You need a reset mate. 1 game and everything will change under Darren Moore, we just need that 1 result starting Saturday. 

1 hour ago, 1 said:

Charlton went down early and trained at Everton in preparation for the Bolton game. They are throwing money at it every way they can.

This is it, they are going for it.

About a month ago, maybe two I thought that maybe we'd be safe as there would be 4 worse sides than us. 

I'd say maybe two now, and both have beaten us in their own backyard

• Like 3

4 hours ago, valefan16 said:

MK battered us that game on sky, we were terrible but got a penalty which we missed but got lucky with the rebound.

Was such a frustrating one, what cost us was an injury time equaliser from Gillingham deep into injury time in the February time against us, we went down by a point on them and they'd have gone instead had we held on!

I was there. They sent on a bloke about 9ft tall and we left him unmarked.