onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crosby is Out NOW !!!

ollyandpatch

Another daft decision. Ok, sacking Crosby is right but to do it with the window shut is madness as it was clear he was the wrong bloke before Saturday. 

Flitcroft needs to go too. As obviously he has had a part to play in this baffling decision in terms of timing. 

Any manager with a decent rep won’t be coming because they will be thinking..why am I being asked to work with a club that thinks it is sensible to sack a manager a week after a window has shut? 

Advert

• Fosse69 changed the title to Crosby is Out NOW !!!

Really sad about this, AC top bloke. I think this was planned before the end of the transfer window. Now who ever comes on, management can say, we would love to back you,but you know,..........the window has just closed.

Probably being a bit unfair as forever grateful to carol - who in their right mind would buy a football club with the toxicity that comes with it.

Been a tragic and bizarre set of circumstances since we went up, and it's worn a lot of us out. Still forsee well under 5k for tomorrow.

Would like Pete wild but we are poisoned chalice at the moment 

1 minute ago, Powerline said:

It’s also actually comical how we waited for the window to finish and sack him immediately after. We are an absolute clown show.

That’s down to Flitcroft.He brings the players in.Nothing to do with AC.Get shot of him Carol,he’s ****ing poison.

About bloody time. 

Was deflated when he was appointed and it's not a case of 'I told you so', but I always believed that even if we did well, he would not stay and seek an opportunity elsewhere. 

We need a proper appointment process and not appoint from within. That will prove very difficult I imagine due to budget. 

But before we do that, we should look to replace Flitcroft. He has failed in his position in my opinion and I think we need to replace him (and our vision, more importantly) with something better befitting the club. 

It's great to have the odd star loan player but we are actually dependent on them for squad numbers, so something is wrong here. It's almost like Flickers is playing FM with the loan rules and restrictions. Only problem is, they are not taking us forward and are barely keeping our heads above the water. 

So, for now, I think let's get somebody in until end of the season, then restructure the whole backroom team. 

I have faith we will stay up still, but with Crosby we were surely flirting with going down and not in a good way.

Look forward to hearing more news, and UTV. 

Archived