onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crosby is Out NOW !!!

ollyandpatch

Advert

17 minutes ago, Wozza4England said:

Steady on Osh, you’ve shown more loyalty towards AC than many think he deserves despite him being a nice bloke. I have the utmost respect for this post because too many, on both sides of a debate, haven’t got the humility to admit they may have got it wrong.

Mind you I wouldn’t be surprised if LancyT feels so betrayed that he files for a divorce 😉

I've been a firm believer that we have a squad that is easily mid-to-top-half quality and that, given time, it would gel and produce the necessary performances. 

When we beat Wigan I thought the time had arrived and we'd strengthen further in the window.

But I was truly shocked that we didnt even have a go against Borough, that we played so negatively against Wycombe and didn't even show up for the first half yesterday.

I really like Crosby and, when it flows nicely on the pitch, were bloody lovely to watch. BUT you cannot just not have a go.  That's all Vale fans cry out for. 

After the last three matches it's clearly become toxic and that's the last thing I want to see at the club that I love.  

Doesn't fill me with joy writing those words. 

49 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Crosby is clearly out of his depth , carol needs to pull the trigger because it's like groundhog day watching the vale at the moment  I've never seen a team pass the ball back so much In my life , it's so negative The happy clappers need to.get a grip and smell the coffee , relegation is nailed on if Crosby the clown stays in charge till end of the season that's a certainty, end of . 

I notice you joined this forum an hour ago and have made 6 anti Crosby posts.

Are you by any chance an out of work manager sniffing for a new job?

56 minutes ago, Osh said:

It was reported that the offer to Wozzer was stay another year and then come on the coaching staff, wasn't it...??

I heard that too, then they decide to get rid along with the likes of speedy, garlick & a few others 

If it was that at some point AC was to go then maybe Wozza and Proc will put a word in about Wild as carol likes and trusts wozza.

Anyone who has said why Wild(well one person i have seen say it),he is a young but experienced man,he has worked a miracle on a low budget,his favoured syatem is 3-5-2 but attacking and for me he is the kind of manager i would go for.... please forget Ainsworth(he wouldn't fit the model the club want anyway

Archived