onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crosby is Out NOW !!!

ollyandpatch

Advert

38 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

the same Pete Wild thats just won 7 out of 8 games for Barrow. Got them 4th in the league on a show string budget and whose got a 44.73% win ratio?

Like somebody said, you are either employed by the club, related to Andy Crosby or just utterly clueless. I know which one I'm going with

Almost as good as the 8 out if 9 that Crosby won in our last promotion season!

2 minutes ago, Micko said:

If Andy Crosby remains in charge then supporters will vote with their feet. Carol has done a great job but she now needs to act otherwise a lot of the hard work she has done will be thrown away because of what is happening on the pitch. She is a supporter at heart, she needs to be honest with herself, if she was on the terraces would she really be happy with what she is seeing on the pitch.

Carol does watch the game you know, just not from the terraces.

I think we’ll recruit a few players and see how it goes.  Maybe if we’re flirting with relegation Croz will get the chop, as Dazzler did last season, if we’re relatively safe I think he’s in the job until May.  Beyond that will depend on how we finish the season.

14 minutes ago, Rockape99 said:

His brand of football is worse that we see now , big fat no from me 

It might be very direct, but it is a damn site more exciting than what we are currently being served up. Whenever Wycombe played Vale under him they seemed to play quite entertaining football and Oh yeah, they won quite a few matches

18 minutes ago, EricHamesis said:

Almost as good as the 8 out if 9 that Crosby won in our last promotion season!

Lets gloss over him nearly <ovf censored> getting us in the play-offs and the club had to bring DC back from personal leave to make sure we won at Exeter & not totally destroy our season.

Or gloss over the 3 out of 4 matches he lost season when he was in charge of

6 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

Lets gloss over him nearly <ovf censored> getting us in the play-offs and the club had to bring DC back from personal leave to make sure we won at Exeter & not totally destroy our season.

Sit back in your armchair and let the real fans talk part timer.

12 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

Have to say that the word from people I knew at the club at the time was that DC called the shots about when he was going to come back. It was his decision. Not the club asking him to come back him. 

17 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

Hey, you're the one who started glossing over facts with this Barrow boss. His run is currently inferior to Crosby's 8 wins out of 9. I think Crosby won 9 out of 17 in div 2, over 50% wins, so better than Barrow boss.

I repeat, I don't know who these people you're touting are. But if you're confident they are better than Crosby I'm eager to know why. Making things up doesn't help your case.

2 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

Have to say that the word from people I knew at the club at the time was that DC called the shots about when he was going to come back. It was his decision. Not the club asking him to come back him. 

If you listen to a recent interview that he did because the club was in danger of not making the play offs, he came back early for that game and was in tears most of the day up to the time he got to the stadium because that's what he did for the club & the fans

2 minutes ago, EricHamesis said:

Hey, you're the one who started glossing over facts with this Barrow boss. His run is currently inferior to Crosby's 8 wins out of 9. I think Crosby won 9 out of 17 in div 2, over 50% wins, so better than Barrow boss.

I repeat, I don't know who these people you're touting are. But if you're confident they are better than Crosby I'm eager to know why. Making things up doesn't help your case.

No-one is making it things up. The stats clearly show (and you can look these up on the internet) that Crosby lost 6 of the last 7 games that he was caretaker manager of Port Vale and then he gets given the job full time.

Hes currently on a run of only 2 league wins out of 15.

Pete Wild, this season alone, won 12 games.

If you have only heard of managers like Bob Paisley or Joe Fagan & do not know any modern day managers, then maybe you should not be getting into a debate about them.

Crosby Out!

Archived