onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vote of No Confidence (2)

Emile

Vote of No Confidence  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have confidence in the current regime?

• Yes
    • No - Sack Crosby
    • No - Sack Crosby and coaching staff
    • No - Sack Crosby, coaching staff and Director Of Football

Advert

40 minutes ago, Doha said:

She is ultimately responsible for the bewildering circumstances regarding the hiring of AC. A bloke with no managerial history made manager despite being the assistant who preceded over a bad of run of games that got the previous manager sacked. And with no external interviewing.

At best, she was extremely naive.

Only guesswork but i wonder if her son advised her on that route? with getting rid of Garlick who would surely of had a say had he still been here wouldn't he.

The one thing that worries me is what say Patrick Shanahan has in the football side of the club

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

I assume the DOF has the final say on whether we pay the money for a striker or not. If not what is the point of him?  He accepted at one of the forums that he had made a cock up of the loan signings last year so he must have the final say. 

Controls the budget so  he writes the cheques but no signing is made without manager approval.

Edited by MBE

The quote is fur coat no knickers.
If the product on the field is tripe I personally couldn't give a hoot about a rollover hotdog or investment in an old folks dancing and bingo club. 
That sounds nasty I know. But I don't buy into the fanzone, kids with painted faces etc etc. I'm only interested in a decent team. 
The attendance was a disgrace last night purely because the on field offering is rubbish. 
Yep!
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Black N White said:

Where did I say that? Read my post I was explaining that it is time for Carol to go. She is not the saviour some on here thinks she is. 

Carole has already been the saviour once!!!......be very careful what you wish for.

If there is anything Vale could do with it is investment but keep Carol in charge, investment so that we can pay the going rate for a striker.......over to you Robbie Williams.

I can’t read nomore of this absolute <ovf censored> 

Dono does not want to buy PVFC FACT 

Can any off THJ valiant,black and white and WV or VW whoever u are now tell us who is going to take this club forward with its poor support to challenge at the top of league 1?? Your  comments towards carol are terrible 

10 million quid is it so far?? 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, PV1973 said:

Just banging crosses into the box is such a predictable way of playing and is a sure fire way to give the ball straight back at this level. Especially when it’s all we do.  Where’s the patterns of play around the box? Midfielders arriving in to the box? Breaking lines? Wing backs getting behind? Midfielders linking up with wingbacks and forwards? Forwards bringing the wingbacks into the game? It seems non existent to me. Yet Crosby was party to this way of playing in the promotion season when we looked a lot better going forwards. Hes done it before with Clarke. 

Disagree, we mixed it up a bit on Saturday, put some good balls in to the box, played the ball short, ran at them. What we are lacking is overlaps at times and a winger/ wing back who can actually beat a man and center forwards who make space for themselves.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

Carole has already been the saviour once!!!......be very careful what you wish for.

If there is anything Vale could do with it is investment but keep Carol in charge, investment so that we can pay the going rate for a striker.......over to you Robbie Williams.

That would depend on level of investment,if substantial then why would you want someone else controlling your money? I do think there is a place for Carol at the club in some capacity though even if a takeover came about but not for people like Patrick,it has to be football people

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

I can’t read nomore of this absolute <ovf censored> 

Dono does not want to buy PVFC FACT 

Can any off THJ valiant,black and white and WV or VW whoever u are now tell us who is going to take this club forward with its poor support to challenge at the top of league 1?? Your  comments towards carol are terrible 

10 million quid is it so far?? 

I partly agree... imo no one will come forward with a 13m offer for Vale,thats just silly again only my opinion... 

As for Dono my belief is he would like to invest(maybe not buy outright) BUT a outright buyout involving him and others could at some point happen

4 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

That would depend on level of investment,if substantial then why would you want someone else controlling your money? I do think there is a place for Carol at the club in some capacity though even if a takeover came about but not for people like Patrick,it has to be football people

WSU If I won a bit chunk o' dosh on the lottery I wouldn't want to take over and own the Vale but I would be happy to gift money to the club. Imagine dealing with vale fans or any football fans.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

I partly agree... imo no one will come forward with a 13m offer for Vale,thats just silly again only my opinion... 

As for Dono my belief is he would like to invest(maybe not buy outright) BUT a outright buyout involving him and others could at some point happen

Who knows what the future holds for us mate our biggest problem for me is attracting new fans 

You would hope Robbie would come in aswell but he has been a rich man for a very long time and only been near us since carol took over 

• Like 1