onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vote of No Confidence (2)

Emile

Vote of No Confidence  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have confidence in the current regime?

• Yes
    • No - Sack Crosby
    • No - Sack Crosby and coaching staff
    • No - Sack Crosby, coaching staff and Director Of Football

Advert

18 hours ago, LancyTony said:

I question which of us has been ignored my most people? You are arrogant, aggressive and abusive to most of the posters to whom you reply, yet consider yourself to be a sweet, innocent little lamb! Baaa

Also - as I expected, and dreaded, you are prolonging this for much longer than necessary, and more than other people need to read. If you want to continue this "discussion" please feel free to PM me?

Blocked BJ and Valiiant a long time ago. My OVF site is much the better for it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Black N White said:

Time for Carol to go. She’s taken us as far as she can and the lack off engagement with us fans from the club is beginning to p*** me off. 

Sell up and move on now before we end back in league 2. Several offers to sell and refusing is only harming the club and us fans. 

Very poor attempt at trolling, please try a bit harder.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1 said:

I'd be amazed if there wasn't work going on behind the scenes on a) who will be interim manager when Andy goes b) a list of suitable and realistic candidates to replace him long term.

You forget this is Vale.  They don't seem to plan ahead.  More like manager you are removed of post.  What do we do for several weeks as DOF is off on a jolly, then look to place a advert, then look at candidates and then arrange interviews.  Have a debate on manager, sort out a financial package.  Finally appoint a manager and hay presto its now transfer window closed.  You only have those players left and we have let those players go and the loanees have all gone back to their own clubs.  Crack on new manager.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, philpvfc said:

Sang put some great balls in to the box on Saturday, we had 15 corners, most of which were put in to the box pretty well. Uche was nowhere to be seen, neither was Massey except the 2 good chances they missed. Our strike force is useless, is this down to the tactics we are playing or are they just useless? My guess is they are just useless as neither have done it under other managers and you can add Loft on to that list.

Just banging crosses into the box is such a predictable way of playing and is a sure fire way to give the ball straight back at this level. Especially when it’s all we do.  Where’s the patterns of play around the box? Midfielders arriving in to the box? Breaking lines? Wing backs getting behind? Midfielders linking up with wingbacks and forwards? Forwards bringing the wingbacks into the game? It seems non existent to me. Yet Crosby was party to this way of playing in the promotion season when we looked a lot better going forwards. Hes done it before with Clarke. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Black N White said:

Time for Carol to go. She’s taken us as far as she can and the lack off engagement with us fans from the club is beginning to p*** me off. 

Sell up and move on now before we end back in league 2. Several offers to sell and refusing is only harming the club and us fans. 

That is, with respect, the daftest post I’ve read on here in a while. 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, TJHValiant said:

Derby, despite having a way larger budget, still needed a loan from an Arsenal striker for their goal. We brought in quality loans like Devine too so certainly when it was obvious we needed a striker Flitcroft should have been able to source a quality loan forward? 

We had two priorities in the summer for the budget. Keeper and striker. We got the keeper but wasted loads of the budget elsewhere. We should have paid what was needed for the striker and then looked elsewhere in the team to build the squad with what was left. You pay peanuts you get monkeys. Pay the going rate for a striker and cut your cloth elsewhere. It’s probably not that easy but there must be a better way. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jacko51 said:

That is, with respect, the daftest post I’ve read on here in a while. 

Why is it? 

Carol sacks everyone, Speedy, Garlic, Clarke and replaces them with her son and Crosby! Shameful treatment after what he went through and we replace him with his assistant without interviewing anyone! Absolute joke. 

Doesn’t invest in the team for how long now. Can’t find the money to finish the Lorne Street concourse but can for a few hundred in the posh seats. Now the paddock is knackered and can’t be bothered sort that out and doesn’t tell us the reason for this but comes out with poor excuse of the toilets needs fixing! How many months does it take to sort out toilets?? 

No update from the club about anything just expects fans to turn up and keep paying without any sign of progress. 

Turns down offers for the club when it’s clear as day that’s she hasn’t got the money for us to progress yet somebody has and she’s doesn’t want this investment to help the club. Suppose to be a fan but that’s not the actions of someone who wants the best for the club. 

O well at least we have a nice new scoreboard for when we will be back in league 2 at this rate. 

The club is going backwards, open your eyes. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

People won't like it because for some she can do no wrong, but Carol is a part of the problem. She's far too loyal to her pals. I know Clarke was far from perfect and at that time we perhaps needed change, but sacking Clarke and appointing Crosby is like replacing a half decent Mercedes with a knackered old push bike. It was a ridiculous decision to give someone who had never managed before (other than a few games for us in which we won 1 game) the managers job for a League One team. He and Flitcroft were abysmal appointments and Carol is responsible for them both. 

Edited by Valiiant
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, Black N White said:

Why is it? 

Carol sacks everyone, Speedy, Garlic, Clarke and replaces them with her son and Crosby! Shameful treatment after what he went through and we replace him with his assistant without interviewing anyone! Absolute joke. 

Doesn’t invest in the team for how long now. Can’t find the money to finish the Lorne Street concourse but can for a few hundred in the posh seats. Now the paddock is knackered and can’t be bothered sort that out and doesn’t tell us the reason for this but comes out with poor excuse of the toilets needs fixing! How many months does it take to sort out toilets?? 

No update from the club about anything just expects fans to turn up and keep paying without any sign of progress. 

Turns down offers for the club when it’s clear as day that’s she hasn’t got the money for us to progress yet somebody has and she’s doesn’t want this investment to help the club. Suppose to be a fan but that’s not the actions of someone who wants the best for the club. 

O well at least we have a nice new scoreboard for when we will be back in league 2 at this rate. 

The club is going backwards, open your eyes. 

Would you rather have Gorm back?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1