onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January Transfers and Rumours

werstayinup

1 minute ago, philpvfc said:

Who? Balmer, Innis?

Innis was quality, Balmer wasn’t the best but was no way as bad as soon other signings we have made of late.

Balmer. Certainly wasn't a success mate. Tell me a worse signing on loan we've made, he was simply not good enough. 

Advert

6 minutes ago, nodge said:

In recent years Callum Whelan or Toby Edser

Going back 4 seasons or so. Credit where credits due the recruitments got things right with great loans like blaster & devine but balmer has been a massive failure. He's more likely to have been sent back not recalled if he makes it to another league 1 team on loan i'd be shocked 

Edited by Vtid
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

It’s actually true. He did put in over £200m. In fact he put so much money in, they were done for financial fair play rules previously! 

The stadium is worth 27.5m and the training facilities £50m. Hes had offers to buy but is just messing about. Hes sacked most of the club staff and selling players  behind the managers back. Hes a multi billionaire so dont feel sorry for him. He wants the land for investment purposes 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, valeparklife said:

Ah brilliant another young loan player that if half decent will be snapped up by someone else. Got be some permanent players available surely - if he signs then hopefully he’s better than the last one of palace and better than our recent LWB loanees! 

Edited by valiant_593

4 minutes ago, Vtid said:

Going back 4 seasons or so. Credit where credits due the recruitments got things right with great loans like blaster & devine but balmer has been a massive failure. He's more likely to have been sent back not recalled if he makes it to another league 1 team on loan i'd be shocked 

He struggled more than he excelled there's no denying it. Even Sir John Rudge never got all his signings right.

• Like 1

Just now, JohnJames said:

The stadium is worth 27.5m and the training facilities £50m. Hes had offers to buy but is just messing about. Hes sacked most of the club staff and selling players  behind the managers back. Hes a multi billionaire so dont feel sorry for him. He wants the land for investment purposes 

What kind of billionaire puts £200m into a club to then use the land for “investment purposes”, that is a pretty lousy investment.

Simply put he just wants out and hopes the club gets wound up as a business because a bankruptcy charge for a foreign billionaire means little to him. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Ah brilliant another young loan player that if half decent will be snapped up by someone else. Got be some permanent players available surely - if he signs then hopefully he’s better than the last one of palace and better than our recent LWB loanees! 

Show Thierry Small some respect mate! 😂

• Haha 2

Just now, nodge said:

He struggled more than he excelled there's no denying it. Even Sir John Rudge never got all his signings right.

true 👍🏻 we ain't gonna get them all right i accept that 

8 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

What kind of billionaire puts £200m into a club to then use the land for “investment purposes”, that is a pretty lousy investment.

Simply put he just wants out and hopes the club gets wound up as a business because a bankruptcy charge for a foreign billionaire means little to him. 

Personally I don't think it was his intention.  Now I suspect he's looking to minimise his loses. Realised there's no profit in it and just wants out. If someone offers him 75m he'll give them the club. If not someone will give him 75m and they'll build houses. He won't sell for less than the value of the land I'd guess.

Uche has shown his value when he's played as part of a pair with Wilson. He did look a bit lost playing the lone striker. When defenders tried to out muscle him, he'd get the better of them and look a handful, when they played to his weaknesses he'd look mediocre.

But he always put a shift in and got people excited. If he does go, 'Good Luck Uche'.

• Like 3

Personally I don't think it was his intention.  Now I suspect he's looking to minimise his loses. Realised there's no profit in it and just wants out. If someone offers him 75m he'll give them the club. If not someone will give him 75m and they'll build houses. He won't sell for less than the value of the land I'd guess.
Bearwood Lakes is worth a fortune. He gambled on PL and he had a poor man's DF. Spent daft and sold cheap. He may not lose but he is a <ovf censored>.

15 hours ago, TJHValiant said:

A bit underwhelming….

I dont for one minute think we are going pay a big fee for Jake Taylor but the lad is 21/22 scored 16 in 20 for a mid table team just one league below so would have a potential sell on value but you say underwhelming.... that imo is unbelievable,i am very interested to find out which striker you would be happy with us signing?

• Like 4