onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Stevenage (A) match thread 21st Oct

robf

Advert

4 points from these three games minimum requirement for me.

Cheltenham seems the obvious hope of 3 points so we will see, they'll be improved under DC and we are wasteful.

One big positive Loft and Uche both pictured on the Vale twitter training with the full squad so hopefully we can get some minutes out of one of them if not both.

We shouldn't beat ourselves up too much about recent defeats with the exception of Burton. That's because we lost to bigger clubs and we can claim to be significantly handicapped in not having a striker. 

Stevenage are doing well. But they are not a bigger club. Neither are Cheltenham. Neither are Mansfield. So it's time to turn up, be super professional and do our absolute best to win all these games. It's perfectly possible. We are a decent squad at this level. 

Well let see what this sat produces .

For me we need a break in oppositions box if we get one we should go on to get a positive result either a draw or win .

These will be bang up for it especially with Steve Evans in charge we played well v Pompey going forwards zero goals scored but for me we deserved 3 let's hope sat we are better in both boxes if not we could find ourselves defeated again. 

Uche and Loft should be ready now and for one of them has to partner Thomas for at least 30 mins in this game .

But sat could be all about Ben Garrity I think last 2 away  games he should have a extra 5 goals on his season total if we continue to create the chances he as missed I think he will have a day when they all go in (deservedly cause he gets in there ).

I believe Vale have sold a few I hope they see a win 

There's no reason why they will not if everyone does there jobs properly 

5 hours ago, Warren said:

We shouldn't beat ourselves up too much about recent defeats with the exception of Burton. That's because we lost to bigger clubs and we can claim to be significantly handicapped in not having a striker. 

Stevenage are doing well. But they are not a bigger club. Neither are Cheltenham. Neither are Mansfield. So it's time to turn up, be super professional and do our absolute best to win all these games. It's perfectly possible. We are a decent squad at this level. 

Agree to a certain extent but still miffed about our feeble start that cost us the game v Bolton. 

Might be bigger club but didn't stop Carlisle tanking them on their own patch a week after. 

I agree with VF16. 4 points from next 9 stops the rot and steadies the ship. 

Archived