onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

SC Statement - Keith Ryder and discussions

Memphis

Advert

How anyone can criticise the SC is beyond me.

They have given us more updates on whats going on in the past 3 days than the club has given us in the past 3 months.

Thankyou.

Yes Spunkers, the SC continue to do what's needed to keep us in the loop. Thank you Pete & Co :yes:

I wonder if we will ever find out the reason for the delay. One thing is sure, public memory is very short and if the deal goes through and we start the season in a reasonable way, very few people will remember what they have been through in the waiting.

I'm more confused then ever now

BY has seen proof of funding, KR claims to have the cash but 2 weeks down the line the transfer hasn't happened, to me that says that the deal is dead

KR then comes up with the £60k to help pay the wages as promised which to me doesnt seem like the actions of a man who a) isnt intent on doing the deal and b) doesnt think that the deal will go through

WTF is going on

I'm more confused then ever now

BY has seen proof of funding, KR claims to have the cash but 2 weeks down the line the transfer hasn't happened, to me that says that the deal is dead

KR then comes up with the £60k to help pay the wages as promised which to me doesnt seem like the actions of a man who a) isnt intent on doing the deal and b) doesnt think that the deal will go through

WTF is going on

I think we are all CONFUSED.PVFC fans

The £60K KR used to pay the July wages was part of his contractual obligations when named as preferred bidder - source BY on Radio Stoke?

It is highly unlikely he GAVE the money to the club, more likely it was a loan and as such will be classed as a football debt and will need to be repaid in full.

Maybe the U-Turn by the FL on allowing KR to fund the Ireland trip was on the same basis ie it would be refinished as a football debt, although the overall cost is unlikely to be high.

The only money likely to be lost by KR (or his silent partner, as others have suggested) is the initial £70K non-refundable.

Just a thought like :(

I think that BY has spouted a lot of hot air over the last few months. His handling of the situation has been amateurish at best.

That said when KR mentioned he was working night and day to get the deal done I just had a feeling I'd heard that before at the Vale!!

Archived