onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

SC Statement - Keith Ryder and discussions

Memphis

Advert

It isn't a pen or a quill that Ryder needs. He needs get on the phone to his lawyer or bank or whoever and get this money sorted!

My mate reckons he is doing it all for publicity. There is no such thing as bad publicity and it is creating a buzz around the city about Vale.

Your mates stupid;)

Thanks for the update from the SC they are doing a brilliant job as usual and its

a good job they are,but from the meeting last night with BY nothing from what

he said is anything that we dont already now unless I have missed something?

BREAKING NEWS.....

THE DEAL IS FINALLY DONE :-)

50% off Half a dozen oatcakes at the local corner shop! BEAT THAT!!!

Is this a promotion linked to national oatcake day? 50% of what though, you sound like Perry Deakin, no good if they were £10 for hafe dozen before! :-)

I sometimes don't know what runs through the heads of people at the council. Fancy implementing daft safety requirements when the club is in this state!

Thanks to the SC for your work and updates. It's really appreciated.

Would you like to be the safety officer who passed the ground as safe only for there to be an accident soon after.

Would you like to be the safety officer who passed the ground as safe only for there to be an accident soon after.

I seriously doubt anything has changed from last season to this season which will make the ground any less safe so don't see why they are having to make the club do new things to get the certificate, as suggested by someone above.

...... And KR has dragged this out so the council foots more of the bill, and the pfa, what has it lost us in revenue streams.

No shirts or shirt sponsor (probably have to wear last years shirts?)

Very few season tickets sold

No gate income pre season

No commercial activity (anyone know anyone who's brought a box, advertising board etc)

No new stuff in the club shop

No beer supplier or caterer (did the contracts with the last lot end with admin?)

No stand sponsors?

The list goes on and on but the figure of 450000 mentioned by the council as money raised by vale I would imagine is just season ticket sales.

So I reckon we are up **** creek

I seriously doubt anything has changed from last season to this season which will make the ground any less safe so don't see why they are having to make the club do new things to get the certificate, as suggested by someone above.

Its where th buck stops though isnt it. Would you prefer it to stop at you or someone else?

boxes are almosr sold out, payments due end july

ST revenue ring fenced [ sold lots more than crewe ]

we still have some of the 450k council money left not yet spent

same suppliers

Just a point on the boxes KR made me pay for my box with a deadline of END OF JULY!!! when previously was told we could pay every 6 games (quarterly) so I paid half end of March with the balance at the end of last week or I would loose the box.

Seems some of us can keep to DEADLINES!!!

Archived