onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

SC Statement - Keith Ryder and discussions

Memphis

Advert

If you know something then say it!! Absolute waste of a post, everybody wants to know whats going on and all I can say from this post is that you are scaremongering! Why bother writing it if you are not going to say what? It sums up what's wrong with some posters on this site, I've heard.....my source said.... We should have a rumour thread and leave these topics for fact. When I have posted before its always been fact as proved soon after by media. My 'source' doesn't know what is going on and I believe there are only a few who actually do!

Why a dedicated section? Everything on here (and for that matter any other forum) is personal opinion and therefore to a degree gossip and/or rumour. That's regardless of whether an individual says it's definitely true or not.

It's not just forums or this one that engage in this. I am sure rumours and gossip come into workplace conversations, pubtalk and terrace talk - but with everything here in "print" OVF and other websites seem to get stick for being (in some eyes) the only place to engage in rumour. Which is simply not true.

The only definite, confirmed information comes via club/SC statements (and even some of the recent club statements are open to interpretation), quotes to the press and to a lesser extent news reports in the newspaper. Confirmed information doesn't generally come from posts in this or any other forum, gossip, pub talk or supporter chat.

It's fairly simple then - don't take things posted on forums as gospel truth, feel free to ignore those that claim to be in the "know" and put your own views across without resorting to personal insults. Then I am sure we'd all be fine.

RZ its all very simple

Following your thought process over the past 15 years we should have been in admin numerous times as the average crowd compared to a previous year has reduced, so following your logic each year where our average crowd reduces we can go into admin and blame the fans...........

However back in th real world V2001 failed to run the club correctly, covered losses by borrowing money, then it all caught up with them, this is based on factual evidence readily available for all to see

Do you think the closure of Woolworths was blamed on the ex-customers who didnt buy from it? Until a law is passed to the contrary customers will only purchase if you offer them a decent product.

I agree entirely. When Tesco's 2011 Christmas campaign caused a rare loss because customers weren't impressed and went elsewhere, the CEO was subjected to shareholders' criticism and had to give up his bonus. Tesco didn't lambast their customers for not turning up, perhaps because they realise just how vital customer satisfaction is to any successful business...

Even with starve em out we had a decent average attendance for this league. Clubs time and time again finished higher than us with sub 2000 crowds, because they are run professionally. Something which bratt and co can barely spell let alone put into practice.

Utter rubbish and you know it. People on this site and the site in general was all For starving the club and finishing it off - they used to bang on how admin was a good option. Now it's here it's not such a good option and most vale fans will be feeling that at least we had a club under the previous management.

Even with starve em out we had a decent average attendance for this league. Clubs time and time again finished higher than us with sub 2000 crowds, because they are run professionally. Something which bratt and co can barely spell let alone put into practice.

Of course with SEO the directors did have fair warning and could have saved their own money and the club if they had acted in the only logical way possible. Oh what a shock, we've been starved out , **** me.

Utter rubbish and you know it. People on this site and the site in general was all For starving the club and finishing it off - they used to bang on how admin was a good option. Now it's here it's not such a good option and most vale fans will be feeling that at least we had a club under the previous management.

very generalised comments there

please provide evidence of where people in the main thought admin was a good option, there were some commnets from a few yes, in the main no

I assume you were "for starving the club and finishing it off" using your logic, as you are "people on this site"

we did have a club under v2001, they then chose to take us into admin, are you to thick to see that ?

very generalised comments there

please provide evidence of where people in the main thought admin was a good option, there were some commnets from a few yes, in the main no

I assume you were "for starving the club and finishing it off" using your logic, as you are "people on this site"

we did have a club under v2001, they then chose to take us into admin, are you to thick to see that ?

Never saw it coming , complete and utter surprise . We could have gone on making losses for years

No we got a load off different sub groups being formed, all these people seeming to love the sound of their own voice. Then we had the farce of the EGM where Mo failed to get the club and by the sounds of the Supporter Club statement, he could have had it as well.

There were many posting how admin is a better future, some in fairness were saying no but the masses on this site wanted them out at any cost and shouted down anyone warning of the dangers.

Archived