onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams here to stay

Can everyone stop panicing now please?

Perhaps all those questioning his commitment should perhaps apologise also?

I wont apologise................His negative attitude towards the game on Saturday cost us, his interview after the game was a disgrace,and to think he believed a member of MOLD is beyond belief.

I feel sorry for the owners, because as soon as they come in he will be asked to take a realistic 4th division salary then the fun will begin.

Advert

He never said he was leaving in that interview,it was that Acres who stirred it up again:yes:A few jumped the gun again and slagged him off as usual.Lets get behind Micky and the team now and all calm down,as some hard decisions will have to be made for Vale to survive.

He never said he was leaving in that interview,it was that Acres who stirred it up again:yes:A few jumped the gun again and slagged him off as usual.Lets get behind Micky and the team now and all calm down,as some hard decisions will have to be made for Vale to survive.

I don't think you can blame Acres or Ray Williams for believing what they did after that interview.

It's not cut and dried even now - you have to wonder what Mickys reaction would be to losing backroom staff and players - the sentinel interview suggests some decisions made in the next few weeks may be a step too far for him.

We just have to hope for the best.

Well that's all cleared up now and some of you can stop panicking and slagging MICKY off now, Micky didnt do himself any favours with his out burst but IMHO he was fuming and as no one to vent is frustration at so ... enter radio stoke ... who gave him a chance to blow of some steam ... MICKY in future will you PM me and I will pass on your message in a sensible way ..:ninja:

Yet again a director has lied or shown how incompetent they were. Thank god they are now history. Its time to move on now and lets hope the new owner/s are in place before the end of the season and the club can settle down and move forward.

This episode must show Bob Young that any bid by any ex director must be dismissed out of hand.

It may just be me, but personally I feel some of his after match interviews are really poor and at times, you would get more pleasure pulling teeth. In fact there has been times I've actually felt sorry for Matt Sandoz. However, wasn't there a thread started by a Brighton supporter, where along with other points, he stated MA, had been ripped apart by the media down there and he is just wary.

Having said all that though, surely he's been in the game long enough to come across better than he does at times and to show a little respect.

I was one of those who felt he may leave after his interview on Saturday, if I'm wrong then I have misread his attitiude and I apologise

I would prefer him to be more upbeat in his interviews

Fair credit to you mate, more balls than most! ;)

I too would prefer to see him more upbeat and hopefully as things improve he will be, he's had to put up with a heck of a lot in the last few weeks and months.

It may just be me, but personally I feel some of his after match interviews are really poor and at times, you would get more pleasure pulling teeth. In fact there has been times I've actually felt sorry for Matt Sandoz. However, wasn't there a thread started by a Brighton supporter, where along with other points, he stated MA, had been ripped apart by the media down there and he is just wary.

Having said all that though, surely he's been in the game long enough to come across better than he does at times and to show a little respect.

He's always come across like that. Going back to his first game in his first spell he was very sarcastic towards Sandoz for the fact he mis-read our formation and after Stevenage in the cup as well.

People saying apologies are in order a little off though as lets be honest Adams choice of words was not very good.

Archived