onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Today's gate

Simcity47

You see though we can say this......but the low pay and deprivation of this area doesn't seem to affect the south of the city.

The fact is if Vale were doing well people would find the money to afford 2 games in a week.....as it is, people just simply won't it seems.

It did until their 2008 Premier League re-birth! When sitting in the automatic promotion places in the Championship their crowds were around the 15,000 mark, with complaint about Tiny Penis's style of footy.

Reality is 5,000 hardcore is about our limit - to get above this we will need another strong Season Ticket push. Higher gates will come, but only with success.

Advert

You really need to have a conversation with yourself.

A lot of people turned up on Tuesday - I was one of them. Could I afford to pay for two home games in a week? No I couldn't, and I'm guessing a lot more people couldn't as well, especially given the unemployment situation.

So get off your high horse and get real. :shutup:

It was a money situation for me too.

I have been back for the last 2 games since SEO finished and was previously a season ticket holder. People like Adams winging on the Radio has made me wonder why I bother as the walk up price is unrealistic especially for someone like me who is unemployed (not eligible for benefits ) and has to dip into my savings. All this winging about missing a weeks wages and possibly having to take a short term reduction in pay is really getting on my nerves. A ****** good clear out is needed at Vale before the club can move forward.

I haven't been the last 3 home games (Crewe, Burton & Barnet) not because I am protesting but because got married in Sri Lanka last Monday and I fly from Sri Lanka to the Maldives today conner wait.

I will however be back in Boslem just in time for the Tuesday night match against Hereford.

You see though we can say this......but the low pay and deprivation of this area doesn't seem to affect the south of the city.

Th is if Vale were doing well people would find the money to afford 2 games in a weeke fact.....as it is, people just simply won't it seems.

You cant find the money if it aint there.

The fact is if Vale were doing well people would find the money to afford 2 games in a week.....as it is, people just simply won't it seems.

Many have lost that much trust and faith in V2001 that they have already spent the money elsewhere

You cant find the money if it aint there.

For some folk that may be true however given the choice between Vale and Saturday night out most 'vale' fans would choose the latter when money is tight....that's the difference at the moment. Only a successful team in the championship will change that despite what people believed once the board were ousted.

it just shows that a community football team does not excist anymore 5522 on a saturday when the club needs everyone pulling in the same direction is poor, some so called fans from the past cant be bothered now we are in league 2.

I think that's spot on people have lost interest in pvfc sad but true.

I am also disappointed in our below 6000 gate but as I posted on another thread,we have been in the 2nd division for a number of years and IMHO we have lost fans to dark side called Premier Football,not necessary supporting stoke but going there to see the stars of football with other clubs, we will only get them back with a winning team at PVFC ,our gates aren't as bad as some may think,last time Stoke were in the 1st division as it was called then they were getting crowds of 30,000 regular and we were getting below 3,000,so as I say,things aren't that bad at PVFC ..:yes: .... KEEP THE FAITH ..

Archived