onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Accrington Stanley 2, Port Vale 2 - post match comments

Aussie Rules

Advert

stanleys haven't scored for over 7 hours of football so along come vale and they get 2 goals now thats typical vale.......:rolleyes:

I feel its a relegation battle from now on:(

Don't be so downhearted and negative! We've just gained an away point, albeit frustrating because we should be able to hold on to a lead at the end of games.

If we only lose 10 points we won't end up in a relegation scrap, we'll be 11 points ahead of that and will still have a team much better than those at the bottom.

If we'd won today I would have been looking if we could have caught up a 12 point gap after a 10 point reduction, not considering relegation! Unfortunately I think a 14 point gap is just that touch too big.

As long as admin doesn't last too long and doesn't cost us Adams and / or the core of the squad we'll be pushing again next season.

The players have shown great spirit, grit and determination over the last 7 or 8 games and Micky deserves great credit too.

With Administration looking imminent Monday, a 10 point deduction will take us into 17th and 11 points from the bottom 2 so in a way, we will be in a relegation scrap - we need as many points as possible and we've got some very tricky games coming up.

Let's get behind the players against Burton and let's get Vale Park rocking. Well done lads.

Put another club into our position; off-field issues ALL season, not being paid and Administration looming - yet we're unbeaten in 7.

VTID

Don't be so downhearted and negative! We've just gained an away point, albeit frustrating because we should be able to hold on to a lead at the end of games.

If we only lose 10 points we won't end up in a relegation scrap, we'll be 11 points ahead of that and will still have a team much better than those at the bottom.

If we'd won today I would have been looking if we could have caught up a 12 point gap after a 10 point reduction, not considering relegation! Unfortunately I think a 14 point gap is just that touch too big.

As long as admin doesn't last too long and doesn't cost us Adams and / or the core of the squad we'll be pushing again next season.

we didnt gain an away point we lost 2 valuable points to a team who before the KO hadn't scored for over 7 hours of football!!!

yes a positive is the players played unpaid and didnt lose.

I just cant attend many home games now which is a pain as they are midweek but oh well? ===

Agree with that. Three points would have been a nice morale booster but an away point and now going 7 unbeaten while the players are unpaid I think anyone being down on the team are bang out of order quite frankly. I am proud of them.

superb to see all but rico playing it just shows what a great bunch of players we have it would have been so easy to say i'm not playing. every point is important now 4 or 6 points in the next 2 home games will be good but see what this week brings.

Archived