onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Stoke fans attending VP

1517sharps

Unfortunately, the numpty's who post on this site are just a minority of the numpty's who will see this as an opportunity to kick off at the ground ,after too many shandy's, so unfortunately i feel this idea of wearing rival colours is doomed.

It's a real shame as these rival supporters are doing the right thing and should be applauded for doing so.

UP THE VALE! :)

Advert

Yes, I'm the idiot. Spelling you and would the way you have, clearly makes me the idiot.

My next point is when you give money to charity you don't take the money personally to wherever it is needed and hand it over to prove a point that you have given, so why do stoke fans feel the need to sit there in their stoke tops and rub it in our faces that we need the money of them?

It's not rubbing it in our faces it's just them being proud about showing how many good Stoke fans there are out there. Don't get me wrong we all know there's plenty of **** head stokes too but reading the posts on here shows we have a few ourselves! :razz:

Unfortunately, the numpty's who post on this site are just a minority of the numpty's who will see this as an opportunity to kick off at the ground ,after too many shandy's, so unfortunately i feel this idea of wearing rival colours is doomed.

It's a real shame as these rival supporters are doing the right thing and should be applauded for doing so.

UP THE VALE! :)

cant we all just get naked at the gate ? No clothes no trouble ( excepting the pointing and laughing )

You have mis understood me. I am not putting up any barriers. My point is that if Stoke fans wish to come and give the club £20 fine, so be it, I or nobody else can prevent that. What I do not agree with is them wearing their colours!

There coming to a Vale game, why can't they show a bit of respect, instead of taking the ****?

It's not rubbing it in our faces it's just them being proud about showing how many good Stoke fans there are out there. Don't get me wrong we all know there's plenty of **** head stokes too but reading the posts on here shows we have a few ourselves! :razz:

Ok, were ********s for not wanting a stoke fan sitting in the vale end in a stoke top!

Port Vale 89 your last post gives me some slight encouragement. What part of you saying Stoke fans are not welcome have I misunderstood? What part of being abusive with expletive deleted messages can be construed as not putting up barriers.

If, with the benefit of some reflection you are taking a softer tone, and wish to apologise for not showing respect to Vale fans then I would happily accept that apology, we can all sometimes write in haste and feel the need to repent at leisure. If you are able to welcome Stoke fans who wish to show their support (as you now seem to be claiming) then I am sure those Stoke fans will be happy to receive that message.

Very kind offer mate but I'm happy to pay. Roped my sister in as well as my dad and brother-in-law so there will be 4 of us on Tuesday against Burton and the Saturday against Barnet.

Just hope I don't bump into Guppy 4 England scared he might open a can of whup ass on me.............:D

The milk of human kindness is alive and well, thanks for the gesture and thank you ANY football supporter whatever colours you wear and come and support us.

Don't worry too much about G 4 E and his narrow minded buddies the only thing they'll be opening is a WKD to pass around in the playground across the road before the game.

So now your just giving a stoke fan a free ticket and you want him to sit in the lorne street with a stoke top on.

That makes no ****ing sense.

There is only one reason Stoke fans should be Vale Park with a stoke top on, and that is when their shower of **** of a team is having the **** taken by the mighty vale.

I offerd it to recognise the empathy that he was showing, and to wind up the idiots on here who would rather see Vale go down the tubes than sit with a Stoke fan. some people are just so small minded they shouldn't be allowed out of the house.

There's rivalry between the two sets of supporters, just deal with it. I've read many comments from friends & family on FB from Stokies, basically saying they can't wait for VP to be demolished and lapping up the situation in general. Each to their own...

If Vale is worth keeping, then Vale supporters should do enough to keep it. If you need Stoke fans help, then what chance does the club have in the future?

Once this board have gone, then I'll put my money where my mouth is and spend, spend, spend..

I think the intelligence indicator is out here isn't it? The fact that our wealthy albeit larger rivals down the road offer support and some shove it in their faces.

Sorry it may not be fashionable, honourable or out of the 'How to be an Ultimate Vale Fan's Guide' for dummies but I don't see the issue. I know I haven't lived in the area for twenty years but I was there when our rivalries was at its most intense and I just don't get the ultra aggressive hostilities.

I would much prefer Stoke fans come and show solidarity rather than those who want to see us demise. I wouldn't wish any club to fold be it Stoke, Rangers or Kidsgrove. Being a football fan is a common struggle against the selfish, egotistical, powerful and wealthy w*****s that run it.

well said, I think "dummies" is the most important word in your posting.

Port Vale 89 your last post gives me some slight encouragement. What part of you saying Stoke fans are not welcome have I misunderstood? What part of being abusive with expletive deleted messages can be construed as not putting up barriers.

If, with the benefit of some reflection you are taking a softer tone, and wish to apologise for not showing respect to Vale fans then I would happily accept that apology, we can all sometimes write in haste and feel the need to repent at leisure. If you are able to welcome Stoke fans who wish to show their support (as you now seem to be claiming) then I am sure those Stoke fans will be happy to receive that message.

Abusive? When have I been abusive? If you are referring to the swearing you really need to stop being so precious.

The point I am making is I do not need to know that they are there! Why do they need to wear their Stoke top?

Oh and if I was apologising I would have said 'sorry', which I didn't as I am not!

If any City supporter genuinely wants to help then they really don't need to be in the ground wearing a Stoke City shirt. If you do then it's inevitable that you're going to attract some unwanted attention from a minority.

Archived