onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Stoke fans attending VP

1517sharps

The aggressive moronic posts on here seem to come from the younger generation with more testosterone than brain cells. Also these aggressive idiots totally ignore the valid points raised and the questions asked by those (the majority) who hold a different view to their own. At least our point of view is based on logic, intelligence, maturity and respect. Whereas their point of view seems to be based on nothing more than macho posturing. Generally my experience of such people is that on a 1-1 situation is that they fade away into nothing, one can but hope.

Having read some of this puerile rubbish would I still urge a Stoke fan to turn up in their colours? Sadly now I would not.

For those of the same generation as me do you remember our Monday night home games, which often got higher gates than Saturday games? I know that growing up in the City lots of my Stoke mates looked forward to a Monday night at Vale, few beers after work, see a game, finish off with a couple of beers, it brightened up a dull Monday evening. Sadly those days will not return

Advert

Oh, and I thought Stoke were in the Premier league, and Vale were in League 2, so we are not so mighty at the moment are we, and need all the help we can can.

But how would a free ticket benefit vale as opposed to someone paying on the gate?

Don't worry I'm sure you've got your wish as some will be. Congratulations........

Please don't let some of the idiots on here put any of you Stokies off, all true football fans know how much football in our city means and we need all the help we can get, I for one am grateful for the sentiment shown.:D

The aggressive moronic posts on here seem to come from the younger generation with more testosterone than brain cells. Also these aggressive idiots totally ignore the valid points raised and the questions asked by those (the majority) who hold a different view to their own. At least our point of view is based on logic, intelligence, maturity and respect. Whereas their point of view seems to be based on nothing more than macho posturing. Generally my experience of such people is that on a 1-1 situation is that they fade away into nothing, one can but hope.

Having read some of this puerile rubbish would I still urge a Stoke fan to turn up in their colours? Sadly now I would not.

For those of the same generation as me do you remember our Monday night home games, which often got higher gates than Saturday games? I know that growing up in the City lots of my Stoke mates looked forward to a Monday night at Vale, few beers after work, see a game, finish off with a couple of beers, it brightened up a dull Monday evening. Sadly those days will not return

Patronising *****!

I have not mentioned kicking **** out of a stoke fan, I have merely stated that they are not welcome.

I am also curious how them wearing a Stoke top shows support for Vale?

Please don't let some of the idiots on here put any of you Stokies off, all true football fans know how much football in our city means and we need all the help we can get, I for one am grateful for the sentiment shown.:D

How are we idiots? I have no problem with stoke fans coming to vale or vice versa, what I do have a problem with is them wearing a stoke shirt and acting like that is the correct thing to do and as if were going to gain some sort of confidence or support from a ***** in a stoke top sitting in the Bycars.

If they want to support the vale, fine. Pay on the gate and watch the game and leave. Do not turn up in a stoke top with a beaming smile acting like you've just do something wonderful for charity.

just so im clear on this.Stoke fans want to come to our club pay money and show support and Vale fans dont want the help ? Will all those fans who hate stoke ask hospital staff which team they support before they get hospital treatment in case they get a stoke fan.Sometimes it makes me wonder if its a club worth saving with the attitude of some of the fans here

Patronising *****!

I have not mentioned kicking **** out of a stoke fan, I have merely stated that they are not welcome.

I am also curious how them wearing a Stoke top shows support for Vale?

It simply shows how many will be there in support u idiot and I for one wud shake the hand of every one of them whatever their wearing!

i couldn't care less who people support if they want to come and show support to port vale fc for a game or 2 then lets show them what a family club we are :yes: instead of frightening anyone of we should be welcoming them with open arms. i wonder if burton will bring more than usual ?

Why not invite them in the vale end wearing stoke shirts?

Are vale fans that thick? We don't need the help of the scum up the road, for vales fans to say they want the **** fans there wearing their shirts and us sing their songs then id rather shut the ducking place down. Theres a reason I go vale, i support them and hate stoke, if I wanted to sing their songs and be surrounded by lardies I would go the brit.

Does anyone remember the lad who thought it would be funny to wear a chelsea shirt to fulham in the vale end?

Possibly the stupidest and most moronic posts I have ever read have been on here from patronising pr icks who think they are intellectual because they use a big word every now and then, do us a favour and engage your brains if you have one.

It simply shows how many will be there in support u idiot and I for one wud shake the hand of every one of them whatever their wearing!

Yes, I'm the idiot. Spelling you and would the way you have, clearly makes me the idiot.

My next point is when you give money to charity you don't take the money personally to wherever it is needed and hand it over to prove a point that you have given, so why do stoke fans feel the need to sit there in their stoke tops and rub it in our faces that we need the money of them?

Port Vale I see that you are unable to communicate without using expletive deleted. You also defend yourself against an accusation that I have not made, your posts contradict each other, and frankly I could not care less if you think I am patronising you. Actually I am not. Clearly your very low self esteem makes you think that anyone who posts a view contrary to your own is patronising. Similarly your low self esteem is evidence in your reluctance to accept your perception of charity.

Now is not the time to put up any barriers. Any message or gestures of support, from any source, should be welcomed. Using expletive deleted abusive replies to a Vale fan of over 50 years standing, a shareholder and lifelong supporter in every sense of the word shows support for Port Vale how? Perhaps you could try to explain that one

Archived