onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Stoke fans attending VP

1517sharps

I love how some Vale fans are questioning the dress sense of Stoke fans who want to offer their visual and financial support to us. Some our fans take fashion advice directly from Elephant Mans face.

Also don't smack a gifthorse in the mouth you ungrateful beggars.

Advert

No. Keep your **** shirts out of Vale Park. Others might want you, but I don't. I hate your club with every bone in my body and if the tables were turned I'd love it if you went bump, love it.

We don't want your pitty or smugness and I'd rather we died than to have **** fans like you, ramming down our throats how you saved us, because you came to one game.

....and breathe. :rolleyes:

I don't think any Stoke fans are trying to be smug here, merely offering to help by turning up. You seem like the sort of person who police would be wary of when considering the pre-season friendly Pulis has proposed.

I think its a great idea but, in my opinion, it would do more harm than good. My youngest daughter is a Stoke fan, I have friends who are Stoke fans but I also know fans from both camps who would use this opportunity to cause trouble. Whether you agree or not, that is my opinion and to be honest I don't every think their could be a 'friendly' between Vale and Stoke because there are elements on both sides who wouldn't treat is as a friendly, just a free for all :(

I can where people are coming from with this idea and if it works then great.But let's just hope there can be harmony between both sets of fans.

Im a little concerned that should Burton score then some Stoke fans would cheer,be making sarcastic comments,sing stoke songs,open their jackets and purposely show off their colours in an attempt to wind people up.Now if non of this was to happen and no trouble then great.But we all know that there is a element of them that would just want to have a brawl with each other.

I can where people are coming from with this idea and if it works then great.But let's just hope there can be harmony between both sets of fans.

Im a little concerned that should Burton score then some Stoke fans would cheer,be making sarcastic comments,sing stoke songs,open their jackets and purposely show off their colours in an attempt to wind people up.Now if non of this was to happen and no trouble then great.But we all know that there is a element of them that would just want to have a brawl with each other.

Yes melv

Everton and Liverpool fans often sit together, so it can be done.

Probably 90% of the crowd could and would behave like normal, decent human beings, however, all it would take is a couple of knuckle-dragging chavs who think a toothbrush is some sort of musical instrument or one or two numpty's who had some Sunny D before the match to cause trouble in the stands and outside the stadium.

It's a good point, but in all fairness Liverpool and everton play each other at least twice a year. So they are used to the rivalry, vale and stoke however... emotions are going to run higher than that and there is always going to be a few idiots who think they are standing up for their club...unfortunately, most likely some paddock-walling 16 year olds who are a bit high on orange squash...

If we need SCFC to come and pay whilst wearing their shirts then it's time to pack in....

If you want this club to succeed, then firstly let's make sure the old board are gone..... then, it's get off your ar£e time and do your bit..

It's no good having a couple of matches where the attendance is higher, it needs to be sustained....

Do not attend VP in Stoke shirts, that's just taking the ****!

Ya know what people like you Mellor and puppy 4 englad deserve all you get. If you can't see that Stokies are offering to help you and show support but also show the powers that be that fans are united together then ****** to ya. There were 4 of us coming on tues but you can shove it. Dumb ass <ovf censored>!:banghead:

Ya know what people like you Mellor and puppy 4 englad deserve all you get. If you can't see that Stokies are offering to help you and show support but also show the powers that be that fans are united together then ****** to ya. There were 4 of us coming on tues but you can shove it. Dumb ass <ovf censored>!:banghead:

Do not take any notice of some people on here. We are a Stoke on Trent football family, and now is the time to show it imho.

Some people cannot wait to have a pop at Stoke fans, but seriously this is not the time for disharmony. Good on you though for airing your views.

No. Keep your **** shirts out of Vale Park. Others might want you, but I don't. I hate your club with every bone in my body and if the tables were turned I'd love it if you went bump, love it.

We don't want your pitty or smugness and I'd rather we died than to have **** fans like you, ramming down our throats how you saved us, because you came to one game.

We're Vale and we'll sort our mess out on our own ta.

You are really unbelivable.

I'm going to Disneyland on Monday, so can't go to the match on Tuesday. If you PM me yr address I'll post you my ticket for the match. I'm in the Lorne St stand and the people round me; who always make my Crewe Alex mate welcome will be nice as pie.

So now your just giving a stoke fan a free ticket and you want him to sit in the lorne street with a stoke top on.

That makes no ****ing sense.

There is only one reason Stoke fans should be Vale Park with a stoke top on, and that is when their shower of **** of a team is having the **** taken by the mighty vale.

Unbelievable. Well congratulations any Stoke fan thinking of turning up on Tuesday in his top as a visual sign of support will be put off reading this in case they end up sitting next to someone as aggressive

as you.

I've not seen any pity or smugness from posters on here just empathy towards fellow football fans. But I'm wasting my time, if I thought the majority were like yourself or Guppy4England I'd stay at home and watch Eastenders. But I don't think they are so if admin occurs I will be there with my family helping in a small way.

Well said, the voice of reason.

Unbelievable. Well congratulations any Stoke fan thinking of turning up on Tuesday in his top as a visual sign of support will be put off reading this in case they end up sitting next to someone as aggressive

as you.

I've not seen any pity or smugness from posters on here just empathy towards fellow football fans. But I'm wasting my time, if I thought the majority were like yourself or Guppy4England I'd stay at home and watch Eastenders. But I don't think they are so if admin occurs I will be there with my family helping in a small way.

I hope that they are put off!

So now your just giving a stoke fan a free ticket and you want him to sit in the lorne street with a stoke top on.

That makes no ****ing sense.

There is only one reason Stoke fans should be Vale Park with a stoke top on, and that is when their shower of **** of a team is having the **** taken by the mighty vale.

Oh, and I thought Stoke were in the Premier league, and Vale were in League 2, so we are not so mighty at the moment are we, and need all the help we can can.

I think the intelligence indicator is out here isn't it? The fact that our wealthy albeit larger rivals down the road offer support and some shove it in their faces.

Sorry it may not be fashionable, honourable or out of the 'How to be an Ultimate Vale Fan's Guide' for dummies but I don't see the issue. I know I haven't lived in the area for twenty years but I was there when our rivalries was at its most intense and I just don't get the ultra aggressive hostilities.

I would much prefer Stoke fans come and show solidarity rather than those who want to see us demise. I wouldn't wish any club to fold be it Stoke, Rangers or Kidsgrove. Being a football fan is a common struggle against the selfish, egotistical, powerful and wealthy w*****s that run it.

I think the intelligence indicator is out here isn't it? The fact that our wealthy albeit larger rivals down the road offer support and some shove it in their faces.

Sorry it may not be fashionable, honourable or out of the 'How to be an Ultimate Vale Fan's Guide' for dummies but I don't see the issue. I know I haven't lived in the area for twenty years but I was there when our rivalries was at its most intense and I just don't get the ultra aggressive hostilities.

I would much prefer Stoke fans come and show solidarity rather than those who want to see us demise. I wouldn't wish any club to fold be it Stoke, Rangers or Kidsgrove. Being a football fan is a common struggle against the selfish, egotistical, powerful and wealthy w*****s that run it.

Top post Birdy.

Archived