onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Is SEO the right thing to do for the next month?

Nottingham Valiant

Advert

In short, I think by continuing the SEO campaign for the next month is akin to cutting of your nose to spite your face.
With the sheer amount of loans the board have taken out over the last few years, which amount to millions owed.

Starving them out or not for a month doesn't make any difference either way does it. Suddenly going Vale now thinking you're saving the club is p*ssing in the wind.

With the sheer amount of loans the board have taken out over the last few years, which amount to millions owed.

Starving them out or not for a month doesn't make any difference either way does it. Suddenly going Vale now thinking you're saving the club is p*ssing in the wind.

I agree with the above. However, it does mean we can go to the game knowing we have brought about the demise of the current board. Going a couple of games now is not going to save them, it will however allow us to enjoy watching our team again without feeling guilty about propping the board up.

For that reason I want to go tomorrow. But an old work friend is coming to visit me and some other mates. I simply cant make it. Which is ****.

The HRMC are after blood, there is too many clubs owing too much tax and they want to make an example of non payers. And for one it wont be one of the big clubs they will go after it will be one of the smaller lesser supported, lesser funded clubs. They will close somebody as a warning I have no doubt.

I just dont want it to be us because you know it will be. So if that means that for one game I put my hand in my pocket and give £20 in the hope thatif there is a shread of decency left it will go towards paying this tax bill then so be it Ill do it.

we need admin in order to give Mo an opportunity to take the club forward

if we get to march 13th we will probably have to be taken into admin by the interim board anyway which then lets MOLD off the ultimate indignity

Mo wont come in unless its after admin as he will not be saddled by the debts that MOL have ran up as this would make it nigh on impossible for the club to progress without throwing a huge amount of good money after bad.

admin has to happen for the club to have a bright future. we sacrifice the slim chance of play offs this season for a virtual certainty under Mo and LB next season.

sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better i'm afraid folks

we need admin in order to give Mo an opportunity to take the club forward

if we get to march 13th we will probably have to be taken into admin by the interim board anyway which then lets MOLD off the ultimate indignity

Mo wont come in unless its after admin as he will not be saddled by the debts that MOL have ran up as this would make it nigh on impossible for the club to progress without throwing a huge amount of good money after bad.

admin has to happen for the club to have a bright future. we sacrifice the slim chance of play offs this season for a virtual certainty under Mo and LB next season.

sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better i'm afraid folks

How much worse can things get?

The HRMC are after blood, there is too many clubs owing too much tax and they want to make an example of non payers. And for one it wont be one of the big clubs they will go after it will be one of the smaller lesser supported, lesser funded clubs. They will close somebody as a warning I have no doubt.

I just dont want it to be us because you know it will be. So if that means that for one game I put my hand in my pocket and give £20 in the hope thatif there is a shread of decency left it will go towards paying this tax bill then so be it Ill do it.

Can you really trust this mob to pay your £20 to the taxman?

I look at it like this,Lloyd stated on Saturday that we have a shortfall of £200,000 so far this season,that's not far away from Miller's salary plus expenses.

Where is Mo Chaudray ??

This is Mo's latest post on Facebook.

"If rumours are true then it is indeed a sad time for Vale. The Board should be held to account. Why did they not entertain my bid when there was a chance to give the club a future.They have gone about this as if they owned the club and treated me and the fans with contempt and this is what they have to show for it.Very sad indeed!"

I don't buy that the tax man is looking to publically nail anybody. They are being pretty dogged across the whole spectrum of businesses and are collecting what is owed. I think the paranoia of the situation is getting to some, the tax man has not and will not treat Port Vale any differently to any other business that owes them money!

Does it really matter as long as the board go ?

Lessons need to be learnt. The number of times I have seen people on here moan about fans who walk past protests is unreal. Look at the way the majority of the "busier" posters respond to anyone they perceive as the enemy regardless of there actual opinion and it should be very easy to see why protest numbers have been comparatively poor and there are lots of people inside Vale Park who will not support the movement for change.

I want the board gone, but I want the fans to unite afterwards, and the attitude on here at times suggests that won't happen until those of a different opinion have been brow beaten into acknowledging they got it wrong which serves no purpose except to massage a few egos.

Because it seems that the "pack" respond on perception rather than what is written.

You're true in some respects, but emotions are also running high, and people are reactionary. I think you've proved a point, I think that's what you aimed to do, but I also think the "pack" truly care about the club and just want to see us back on an even keel also. Im sure thats what you want too. We can discuss semantics, who's right and who's wrong in the action taken to achieve the same, but we all want the same thing, OUR CLUB BACK.

Lessons need to be learnt. The number of times I have seen people on here moan about fans who walk past protests is unreal. Look at the way the majority of the "busier" posters respond to anyone they perceive as the enemy regardless of there actual opinion and it should be very easy to see why protest numbers have been comparatively poor and there are lots of people inside Vale Park who will not support the movement for change.

I want the board gone, but I want the fans to unite afterwards, and the attitude on here at times suggests that won't happen until those of a different opinion have been brow beaten into acknowledging they got it wrong which serves no purpose except to massage a few egos.

So all the posts you have made are designed to make everyone happy clappy when they are gone,the fans will unite dont fret, a few good wins a new board and all will be good,take a chill pill dont worry so much ===

Right..i dont give a **** what you think about me:yes: And why the **** do i need to give YOU my reasons???????

I was giving a quick response to a thread,my opinion,and you have taken it upon yourself to target me. If you did not like my "manner" at a protest,why did you not say something at the time?:unsure:

For what it is worth,my manner at protest has been peacefull and law abiding as many will testify.

Sorry, I apologise, there was no need for me saying that. They're frustrating times though and feelings are running high. I don't know you personally but when you put your photo up you will tend to get people thinking they see you. I thought i had seen you trying to rush the side doors with some others and being aggressive with security. My point is that the protests have been very poorly attended when I've been and maybe an aggessive atmosphere puts off some folk from turning up. I don't know, maybe people just aren't that arsed? Anyway, the point is not to fight amongst ourselves, everyone wants the same thing but seemingly not agreeing how to get there. Personally i am looking forward to tomorrow and I think it's great that it seems a few others like myself will want to go and see a game of football.

Archived