onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

48 hrs

panhead

Advert

It's a crying shame that admin is looking inevitable now that the league table is shaping up as it is with the possibility of us sneaking into seventh out of nowhere.

The players must be fired up right now and focussing on a final push and a points deduction will be a horrible smash in the testes to them.

Still, l'll take great delight in seeing Lloyd financially ruined, Oliver hounded out 50k light and Deakin being chased for shares he so clearly can't afford, the smarmy ****ing *******. Miller will also surely be finished in football circles.

I just feel damn sorry for the players and Adams although I hope Adams has the humility to admit he made a stupid decision in being a part of their sham and criticising those that warned him.

Most of all I feel sorry for the good folk that believed in V2001 and got conned out of honest 'donations' to keep our club alive.

I sincerely hope that those at fault for this mess get what they deserve. Scum of the highest order.

Agreed.

I hope that shareholders take it upon themselves (maybe collectively) to seek compensation from the directors personally for breach of fiduciary duty.

It's a crying shame that admin is looking inevitable now that the league table is shaping up as it is with the possibility of us sneaking into seventh out of nowhere.

The players must be fired up right now and focussing on a final push and a points deduction will be a horrible smash in the testes to them.

Still, l'll take great delight in seeing Lloyd financially ruined, Oliver hounded out 50k light and Deakin being chased for shares he so clearly can't afford, the smarmy ****ing *******. Miller will also surely be finished in football circles.

I just feel damn sorry for the players and Adams although I hope Adams has the humility to admit he made a stupid decision in being a part of their sham and criticising those that warned him.

Most of all I feel sorry for the good folk that believed in V2001 and got conned out of honest 'donations' to keep our club alive.

I sincerely hope that those at fault for this mess get what they deserve. Scum of the highest order.

my thoughts are much the same bede

good post mate

Agree with Bede, no doubt the scummy *******s(Oliver, Lloyd, Bratt etc) will try and blame the pesky fans and protestors who didn't go to games! When in actual fact the only people to blame are themselves for the chronic mismanagement!

I hope the shareholders sue their **** off and they are run out of Burslem once and for all never to return! Life bans for the lot of them!

Out of interest who appoints the administrator? Does it depend on if we are forced in(by HMRC so they chose) or go in voluntary(the club picks).

Depends how it happens. The club can do it voluntarily or the club can be pushed via a couple of means.

In either route the theory is that as soon as it happens their influence should end. Theory and practice are however often uneasy bed fellows.

The club would be most likely to appoint in this situation.

Whoever is appointed as Administrator they are compelled to do their best for the creditors. Apparently GO went cap in hand to an ex-director who declined. GO is bricking himself.

Archived