Transfer Rumours Pre-Season

Advert:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing wrong with getting just a little carried away at the moment,  as long as we all remember that it's The Vale we're talking about. But then again this is the New Vale and it feels amazing,  even

I honestly despair with some Vale fans... Is it bred into our DNA that we have to seek out negativity???? As I'm typing this, we've have just launched the nicest football strip I can remember, desig

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

Ex Agent on twitter linking us and Bantams to Kristian Dennis.

An obvious link. Notts County had an option for this season but have offered him a new deal instead - which implies reduced terms. Not sure there is much in the tweet itself as Stuart McCall has already said he has enough strikers - Novak, Donaldson,  Guthrie, Clarke. I suspect Askey would jump at the opportunity but he was on very good money at County and I don't think he will want to take a pay cut.

11 minutes ago, JRC said:

An obvious link. Notts County had an option for this season but have offered him a new deal instead - which implies reduced terms. Not sure there is much in the tweet itself as Stuart McCall has already said he has enough strikers - Novak, Donaldson,  Guthrie, Clarke. I suspect Askey would jump at the opportunity but he was on very good money at County and I don't think he will want to take a pay cut.

This particular Twitter account is rubbish, but it’s a rumour non the less.

Social media is still full of some potential “big” signing, so we’ll see soon enough on that score too.

They are trying to get rid of Guthrie

Advert:

Just now, Jacko51 said:

Dennis was relegated with Chesterfield, then with Notts County and he was unimpressive in the play-off against Harrogate. He’s cursed!!

There is certainly that argument with him. Macclesfield got promoted the season after he left!

33 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Dennis was relegated with Chesterfield, then with Notts County and he was unimpressive in the play-off against Harrogate. He’s cursed!!

Wasn't he relegated twice at Chesterfield?

That Ex Agent Twitter account now saying us and Cheltenham have offered contracts to Shay McCartan.
Surely he’s got to get something right?

Not one of these INTK accounts has got our number one target right

Advert:

I do enjoy the two constants of transfer windows.

1) People frantically googling names and searching for youtube clips so they can pretend they know all about a random player the second they are linked

2) 14 year olds pretending to be FIFA registered football agents on social media. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Doha said:

I do enjoy the two constants of transfer windows.

1) People frantically googling names and searching for youtube clips so they can pretend they know all about a random player the second they are linked

2) 14 year olds pretending to be FIFA registered football agents on social media. 

I barely keep up with our own players these days. I’ve got no idea how people know anything about the players we are linked with. I think the last rumoured player we were linked with that I recognised was Robbie Fowler. 

• Like 3

Advert: