• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As an ex mod I have to say I love the new shirt. Totally different and I can honestly see many away fans liking our  stand out kit. There are fans out there that honestly appreciate Clubs trying to do

Popped up from Leicestershire to get mine; completely different experience in terms of how it’s been done, Carol greeting everyone and offering tea and coffee outside; shop all well set out with sales

Posted Images

Colin Garlick said that the new kit is expected to be revealed in the next two weeks as they are behind due to COVID-19. The club shop have also started reducing last seasons kit. Tried to order online but the online shop needs an overhaul as it isn’t great. Anybody know when the club shop is set to re open?

Colin Garlick said that the new kit is expected to be revealed in the next two weeks as they are behind due to COVID-19. The club shop have also started reducing last seasons kit. Tried to order online but the online shop needs an overhaul as it isn’t great. Anybody know when the club shop is set to re open?

Keeps talking about it being different this year too... intriguing. Linked to Robbie we know but is the style going to be different I wonder? Long as we steer clear of white shorts mind!
  • Like 1

Persistent intrusive thought that in the way the 2013-2014 home shirts had a scene of Burslem faded into the material, this one is going to have Robbie Williams' face printed on the back or something. He's puddled enough to spec that I reckon. 

18 hours ago, davehartshill said:

I ordered a bunch of stuff off there yesterday and it was really easy to use?

Easy navigation and quick payment. Serves its purpose.

• Like 3

On 14/07/2020 at 23:55, davehartshill said:

I had a good constructive correspondence with Claire and Joshua about the webshop, as I rely on it as an overseas fan, but find it only being updated once a year with the new kit, and then left until next years kit is out. And only has maybe half, if not a third, of what is on sale in the physical shop.

They are very aware of the issues and agreed with every point I made, and knew it cost them revenue. They are in the process of having a new system and site set up, but that was put on hold due to Corona. But it is coming 😌

Edited by Danish Valiant
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, RailwayRowdy said:

Just seen this City Hull shirt up for auction on Ebay. What would be your best offer ?

010256AC-7D39-439D-8A62-E59EEA84E6F6.thumb.jpeg.3569b2f840d402b0f41d61fd7c28d07a.jpeg

That Flamingo Land logo is a bit too much in your face from where I'm looking.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, eh up nah said:

I much prefer the Cheltenham one, colour scheme aside obvs

The Carlisle one is dead smart 

The Carlisle one is ours dyed blue!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, eh up nah said:

I thought that section of the shirt was the best somehow

100%, after spending a few hours looking at it I’ve changed my mind and can definitely see the plus points.

Coincidentally, 2015/16 was also a record year for visitors to Flamingo Land.  Which just goes to show the benefits of reaching out to your target audience with advertising on a large scale.  Food for thought.

• Haha 2