onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Would you welcome Bill Bratt back?

Spunk Trumpet

Would you welcome back Bill Bratt onto the board?  

640 members have voted

1. 1. Would you welcome back Bill Bratt onto the board?

• YES
    • NO

Advert

Whoever this is tomorrow can we stop messing about and drag every single one of them out by the ears and teach them lesson that will never see them want to come back to our club.

I can't believe they are still being talked about never mind on about one of them coming back after all the things went on last season, (not coming games, leaving early, I'll go if you want me to, etc...)

Why are you still sniffing around you pieces of filth.

Get the **** out and away now!!!!!!

If Bill Bratt returns it should be for a short interim period so that Miller and Deakin can go, but the club needs to move on. That said I guess old board members and other major shareholders will battle until death to recover their investment. That is one of the barriers to them walking away.

If Bill Bratt returns it should be for a short interim period so that Miller and Deakin can go

Whoa, whoa, whoa....

Ive said it before... Il say it again.....

They have NIL PAID SHARES.

One has resigned.

One has got sacked.

Why the hell should anybody need to come in to remove these idiots?

Another ****ing stupid poll, the most recent in a long line. Why do a poll with a pre-defined answer, no senstient being wants Bratt back as the pollster knows.

My thoughts were to get as many people to vote as possible so it may be brought to light in another aspect of the media.

I know the answer. Of course. But like i said in my opening post, Bill Bratt is convinced he is wanted back.

Its not "Another ****ing stupid poll" at all.

You dissapoint me.

My thoughts were to get as many people to vote as possible so it may be brought to light in another aspect of the media.

I know the answer. Of course. But like i said in my opening post, Bill Bratt is convinced he is wanted back.

Its not "Another ****ing stupid poll" at all.

You dissapoint me.

It is another ****ing stupid poll because anyone who would vote yes needs urgent counseling. For the record, and for the health authorities, NO to the power infinity.

It is another ****ing stupid poll because anyone who would vote yes needs urgent counseling. For the record, and for the health authorities, NO to the power infinity.

In that respect, yes. But when you have Mr Bratt going around telling people that 70% of the fanbase are behind his return its always nice to get a poll going to ram that down his scummy little throat.

It does not matter whether it's Bratt, Meigh or Jackson.

The problem they will face is how are they going to generate season ticket sales.

They will generate some season ticket sales, because of the brain dead idiots who will think good, settled at last, once again we have been out thought, the invisible supporter will be happy that Mar mate Bratt is back.

Seeing Bratts face at Vale Park again coming out with his investment plans but " I cant talk about them for legal reasons" makes me want to puke

Why haven't any of those who have voted yes stated why they think that it would be good to welcome him back? I'd be very interested to understand their reasoning!:unsure:

Tosh didn't you know that he remortgaged his house and he loves the Vale, he's a Vale fan you know and he has the club and the fans at heart. Oh and he's remortaged his house.

Archived