onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Glenn Oliver - is he an illegal Director?

rayzer

Advert

Sorry melv,I forgot about that.:rolleyes:

Any progress been made on the tunnel clock yet,I heard they were waiting for a delivery of new extra powered batteries that lasted for over 24hrs?:unsure:

I'm begging to think that the tunnel clock is a special clock,a very special clock.Its that long since it worked it actually in a time tunnel of its very own.Vale park the place where time stood still,then went backwards.

The last time I remember seeing him on the terraces was last away at Rotherham when someone collared him, he wasn't best pleased.

/QUOTE]

That would be me, then Zander. The " Over my dead body " comment came out and he stated that PVFC had progressed under V2001. I was purposely polite whilst i chatted, but he lost his temper when i offered negatives to their stewardship. He went as far as to insult Zander, who then walked away. Glenn shortly afterwards asked that i apologise on his behalf to him.

I think somewhere in Glenn's body is a decent Vale fan, but it has somehow been overtaken by denial.

leave him alone, Glenn is a fine fellow, afterall he is working night and day to save the club from the likes of you, Mr Zander, me, and about 5000 other people! :)

leave him alone, Glenn is a fine fellow, afterall he is working night and day to save the club from the likes of you, Mr Zander, me, and about 5000 other people! :)

It beggars belief doesn't it when he comes out with statements like, "I'm protecting the club from people like you".The people being real life-long Vale fans who are trying to reclaim their club back from a bunch of con-men.Who actually does Glenn represent when he talks crap like that?:unsure:

It beggars belief doesn't it when he comes out with statements like, "I'm protecting the club from people like you".The people being real life-long Vale fans who are trying to reclaim their club back from a bunch of con-men.Who actually does Glenn represent when he talks crap like that?:unsure:

Himself.

The last time I remember seeing him on the terraces was last away at Rotherham when someone collared him, he wasn't best pleased.

Hopefully he'll be there again Sat, I've a seat left in the minibus, going to the highest bidder:)

I think the last time he sat with Vale fans in the Away section was at Lincoln in late January last year. Gannon was in charge, we had just signed Exodus who, on that day, played like a bloke they'd picked up from a local pub on the way to the match to make up the numbers. We lost to a rubbish team and the fans weren't happy. As Glenn made his way down to the bottom of the stand he was confronted by some fans who expressed their disapproval. Stewards had to step in to prevent Glenn getting thumped.

Frankly, I don't blame him for steering clear of the away seats after that. Sadly, he clearly didn't take time to consider why the fans had reacted like they and has failed since then to accept that there may a view of the world other than his own.

Much as I loathe what Glenn has become, I can't help but wish he had not burned his boats to such an extent. I think his "punishment" will be that he is unlikely to be able to sit with Vale fans ever again.

He is just a winker...told a load of old balls to get on the board, failed to deliver on any promises and now won't sod off. Caused lots of fans misery, made many people fall out of love with the club, really sad. He was only a good man on the basis of misleading fans. At the most very generous you can say he is ineffectual. Why do we want ineffectual board members? Managers, players, even tea ladies don't stay for long if they are so below par.

I think the last time he sat with Vale fans in the Away section was at Lincoln in late January last year. Gannon was in charge, we had just signed Exodus who, on that day, played like a bloke they'd picked up from a local pub on the way to the match to make up the numbers. We lost to a rubbish team and the fans weren't happy. As Glenn made his way down to the bottom of the stand he was confronted by some fans who expressed their disapproval. Stewards had to step in to prevent Glenn getting thumped.

Frankly, I don't blame him for steering clear of the away seats after that. Sadly, he clearly didn't take time to consider why the fans had reacted like they and has failed since then to accept that there may a view of the world other than his own.

Much as I loathe what Glenn has become, I can't help but wish he had not burned his boats to such an extent. I think his "punishment" will be that he is unlikely to be able to sit with Vale fans ever again.

Jacko, I drove to that game and turned up late, Glenn was outside waiting for someone who hadn't turned up, he gave me the comps instead.

Were the TV there that day too, I seem to recall Malc getting his face in front of the camera, may be getting confused though.

My thoughts exactly as to how it's turned out, he's in too too deep now and I think that he's reluctant to give up now for this very reason or for him even worse, not been able attend at all.

I didn't go to Lincoln that day but I went to the previous two away games (Rotherham and Burnley) where again he was collared by fans who had pretty much had enough.

I also went to the Southend game when he arrived into the ground about five minutes into the game, and walked across the front of the away end to a loud chorus of boos for voting against Mike Newton.

Archived