Sign in to follow this  
valerule4ever

Crewe Tickets

Can anybody clarify when the Crewe tickets are on sale, official website and sentinel said Monday 14th but Vale Twitter was saying Tuesday 15th, don’t want a wasted trip to the ticket office on Monday!

Can’t see us selling out again for this one after that load of tripe yesterday.

It seems big away followings usually equal a crap performance and/or result for Vale these days.

• Like 1

Super Vale away I’d say the super should be changed to something else .

Apart from the fantastic away support which is super the players ain’t ,and the manager certainly isn’t ,yet I hear the fans are queuing from 07.30 this morning to get tickets and was busy till noon .

So well done them who continue to support our woeful away slackers 

1 hour ago, Vale fan in Alsager said:

Super Vale away I’d say the super should be changed to something else .

Apart from the fantastic away support which is super the players ain’t ,and the manager certainly isn’t ,yet I hear the fans are queuing from 07.30 this morning to get tickets and was busy till noon .

So well done them who continue to support our woeful away slackers 

Funnily enough thats what a supporter does,go to the games and supports the team.

3 hours ago, Mario said:

Funnily enough thats what a supporter does,go to the games and supports the team.

Spot on and I am aware of that .

On the back of a poor performance the other day is even more remarkable that’s what I’m saying .

i don’t attend anyway but fair play anyway ,been there done that have no desire to keep doing it but take a interest as like see Vale do well as still follow there results as son and nephew still attend regularly and I pop along when not away with me girlfriend.

Not really sure travelling 15 miles could be classed as remarkable VFIA . If we didn't sell out regardless of our away form i'd be very disappointed. 

We'll sell out Crewe as we normally do. For me our most impressive away following of the season is was the 600+ that went to Leyton Orient. That was a pleasant surprise. 

• Like 1

I called Vale TO 15 minutes ago and they have 4 tickets left in the side stand all with restricted views.  May need to miss out on this one, can't face going behind the goal.

I usually don’t like going behind the goal either but this time I’ve made an exception and opted for that side as opposed to the death trap stand.

I was fortunate enough to get a ticket to this thanks to what felt like a small military operation, involving a mate "working from home" on Monday morning and rocking up to the ticket office with several peoples season tickets.

I'm still not convinced that two tickets per season ticket holder is either fair or correct.

5 hours ago, Santa said:

I'm still not convinced that two tickets per season ticket holder is either fair or correct.

But it is those perks that help sell season tickets. Why not  go the whole hog and tell season ticket holders that they have to take pot luck when tickets go on sale like the rest?  It is hard enough to get monies paid up front as it is without making the benefits a lot less.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Santa said:

I was fortunate enough to get a ticket to this thanks to what felt like a small military operation, involving a mate "working from home" on Monday morning and rocking up to the ticket office with several peoples season tickets.

It's a difficult one for me. My wife and I are season ticket holders so it's easy for me to say it's fair. My daughters often attend games, so do friends who are not season ticket holders, therefore we buy them a ticket on our concession. This is not denying a genuine fan a ticket in all honesty, just saving them having to queue and guaranteeing them a seat with us. From the clubs perspective, they are shifting tickets quicker, know who is buying them and ensuring control and security to a point.

I do sympathise with those who do not have a ST and deserve the opportunity to get a ticket. Not sure what the answer is tbh.

I guess it's all based around statistics in terms of season ticket numbers versus walk-up ultimately maximising sales from the clubs perspective?

Edited by pete vale

11 hours ago, pensioner said:

But it is those perks that help sell season tickets. Why not  go the whole hog and tell season ticket holders that they have to take pot luck when tickets go on sale like the rest?  It is hard enough to get monies paid up front as it is without making the benefits a lot less.

It’s not much of a perk for a season ticket holder who can’t get to the ticket office during office hours or who isn’t lucky enough to have someone pick up the phone when they call.