onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Boris Johnson is the new Prime Minister

mr.hobblesworth

On 31/07/2019 at 18:12, ginge said:

The same young people who have nowhere to go because their youth clubs have been shut down and public services been taken away by the political choice of austerity from the tories.

Ask the youth population of Spain and Italy what they think of the EU?

Advert

11 minutes ago, ginge said:

What have they got to do with Brexit?

To get an more informed view it's advisable if possible to get an opinion on both parties... ie the EU and the UK..... it's obvious what the UK view is of the EU.... asking other residents of the EU may shed some light on the common feeling..... not just what the EU thinks of itself

1 hour ago, For Us All said:

Well,last time I looked Italy and Spain were still members?

But what have they got to do with young people's opinions in this country. And have the young people in italy and spain told you themselves their opinions on the eu?

Boris is talking about extending stop and search....... creates more problems than it solves... not generally in favour of extending police or any authorities powers, they have to much as it is and tend to abuse that.

Mr Brown says the union might collapse....... don't care either way

4 hours ago, geosname said:

Boris is talking about extending stop and search....... creates more problems than it solves... not generally in favour of extending police or any authorities powers, they have to much as it is and tend to abuse that.

Mr Brown says the union might collapse....... don't care either way

Everybody wants independence don't they?

We want independence from the EU,well the majority do anyway.Scotland,want independence from the UK,well the SNP do,but not independence from the EU.

You couldn't make it up?

On 11/08/2019 at 10:49, For Us All said:

Everybody wants independence don't they?

We want independence from the EU,well the majority do anyway.Scotland,want independence from the UK,well the SNP do,but not independence from the EU.

You couldn't make it up?

Well the majority DID anyway, by a very small margin, three years ago. I wait to be informed whether they'll bother asking what we want NOW.

6 minutes ago, Heatwave said:

Well the majority DID anyway, by a very small margin, three years ago. I wait to be informed whether they'll bother asking what we want NOW.

It may have been a small margin but it was a margin,a margin of 3.78% or 1,269,501 votes.That's quite a lot of people if you think about it and I should imagine that they would be a bit ****** off if their decision was ignored and not delivered on.

We're still waiting for our decision to be honoured as promised from three years ago,until that happens I'm afraid everything else is on hold.

2 hours ago, For Us All said:

It may have been a small margin but it was a margin,a margin of 3.78% or 1,269,501 votes.That's quite a lot of people if you think about it and I should imagine that they would be a bit ****** off if their decision was ignored and not delivered on.

We're still waiting for our decision to be honoured as promised from three years ago,until that happens I'm afraid everything else is on hold.

If someone walked up to you and asked you to help him commit suicide, would you do it? That's effectively what the Leavers are doing, but in this case the victim is the UK.

Not in my name.

2 hours ago, For Us All said:

Very few politicians` promises are honoured, it is not in their character. They did not have the honesty to call a mandatory referendum for this issue. 

Archived