onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Administration !!!

grebovale

Don't panic guys we are not there YET. We may be close but I just wonder if the FL/FA will look at us as a special case.How WE the fans see it is that it's the club itself been taken to the cleaners,the playing side as not improved with big signings just good management,clubs get docked points because overspend on the playing side which asnt happened,The fans themselves have reported the club for misgiving to what is happening of the pitch ,surely this as to be taken into consideration on any punishment ?

Advert

Don't panic guys we are not there YET. We may be close but I just wonder if the FL/FA will look at us as a special case.How WE the fans see it is that it's the club itself been taken to the cleaners,the playing side as not improved with big signings just good management,clubs get docked points because overspend on the playing side which asnt happened,The fans themselves have reported the club for misgiving to what is happening of the pitch ,surely this as to be taken into consideration on any punishment ?

It didn't do Portsmouth any good.

Luton went to the FA with a full story and were docked 25 points as I recall. Special case? Not a chance:(:(

Luton Town are the example we should look at.
The worse case scenario, then things can only improve. In our defence, have we gained any advantage on the field? Large transfer fees or excessive player wages? Mainly skimming of our funds, to the detriment of our league position.

I had a chat with Neil Prescott at the FA about any penalties earlier this year. This was in connection with some of the rumours about Advantage grant and missing money from the clubs accounts.

He said at that time that any points deduction was based on how the circumstances affected the playing side. Thus I think Luton is probably not such a good example as they paid excessive wages to attract better players and thus move up the leagues.

My feeling would be if we went into admin certainly 10pts with may be another 3 or 5 points on top. As has been mentioned above, the financial irregularities has been to the detriment of the playing side rather than to its gain.

Archived