Black & Gold Group

Refreshment Kiosk Boycott

Haha I always smoke their. Crafty as the Stewards can't see me.
I think maybe you are getting confused with the Bet365 mate. Anyone who attends the vale will know, smoking goes on blatantly in front of stewards, they even open the gate on the lorne street.

I buy a programme every game as my son likes to collect them . He has all the last 4 seasons he has attended with a season ticket and cherishes them, the poor bugger has never seen a good season yet! Do the profits from these go to fatsthwaite?

My understanding is that it used to be contracted out but it was then taken over by the club. Mr Smurthwaite has arrived at the club on occasions with provisions for the kiosks in the back of his car. He has also served in them. He wouldn't be doing that if it was contracted out.

I heard he was claiming breakages from the brewery until they realised they were supplying it in plastic bottles.

I was under the impression that a company pays good money to lease the catering area. That's why food sales go to them and not the club

Their takings will be taking a hammering from the next home game onwards 👍

I was under the impression that a company pays good money to lease the catering area. That's why food sales go to them and not the club

Smurf paid up their contract a few years back, sounds like all revenues land in his back pocket.... let’s boycott them.

Having just listened to Carol’s radio stoke interview, there was a mention that he didn’t want to include the concourse business in the sale.

If so then clearly he’s depriving the club of this revenue and re-loaning it to the club under the guise of director loans. Which he can do having split club and ground.

If this is the case then shouldn’t the boycott be on the concourse income.

What if that “company” was a company owned by Norman. Pay a minimal fee. Reap the profits.

What if he did the same on the club shop?

What if he did the same on corporate events and conferences?

What if he did the same on the catering for the valiant suite?

What if he did the same on absolutely anything at the club?

Then he can quite easily pay the overheads through Port Vales accounts. Preach poverty. Put in directors loans (which he’s already had out anyway) and demand them back!

Double whammy!

There’s a reason he’s staying. It’s not rocket science.

Does "Golden Goal" and "Shirt Off The Back" cash go to fatty aswell?

From what ive read anything on the cocources goes in his back pocket, so yeah all of that.

What if that “company” was a company owned by Norman. Pay a minimal fee. Reap the profits.

What if he did the same on the club shop?

What if he did the same on corporate events and conferences?

What if he did the same on the catering for the valiant suite?

What if he did the same on absolutely anything at the club?

Then he can quite easily pay the overheads through Port Vales accounts. Preach poverty. Put in directors loans (which he’s already had out anyway) and demand them back!

Double whammy!

There’s a reason he’s staying. It’s not rocket science.

Been saying this for months. Why do you think a lot of things are cash only?