onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Norman requests meeting with Black and Gold Group

Bede

I have heard that the bullying gobs**t has being making threats to Mark Porter the Chairman of the Supporters Club and suggested that he should either leave or be removed from his post. I was at that meeting and all of the directives against the owner came from the floor and had nothing to do with any wrong doings from Mark. Get the message Mr Smurthwaite very few if any fans want you within a million miles of Port Vale . My advice is go to Hong Kong and stay there!

That's standard Smurthwaite procedure.

1) Start a private conversation with someone.

2) Threaten person when he doesn't get his way, saying he'll be sacked / punished / whatever.

3) Deny conversation ever took place.

Advert

From what I hear in the local boozers tonight, B&G and the supporters club are the least of your problems Norman/Danni.

Thing is when you shaft a football club you make a lot of people very angry. Non football folk like yourself won’t appreciate this. Be interesting what unfolds, don’t you agree?

I've thought for a long time now that his comeuppance is inevitable & will be getting stronger by the month (....or rather week/game more recently).

He simply doesn't understand football, or the fans that follow it and the passion that it provokes in them. Case in point being to request that any protests/chants don't include any swear words!

Even after more than 6 years "in charge" he is still utterly oblivious (more like ignorant!) as to how strongly football fans feel about their club. Reckon his time of understanding is fast approaching!

I have heard that the bullying gobs**t has being making threats to Mark Porter the Chairman of the Supporters Club and suggested that he should either leave or be removed from his post. I was at that meeting and all of the directives against the owner came from the floor and had nothing to do with any wrong doings from Mark. Get the message Mr Smurthwaite very few if any fans want you within a million miles of Port Vale . My advice is go to Hong Kong and stay there!

That is why you get new posters on here like that Distantvale or whatever his user name was,the one saying Mark should be ditched from his role...clear as day sent on here by Gorm to get his message across,as I said Gorm has never experienced anything like this in business and now this has started trust me it wont end until he is finished,simple as that...stirred up a hornets nest the lad has,the funny thing is imo those saying he is laughing at the protests etc,well my belief is he will be ******** himself as to what B and G uncover,this is not a rag tag and bobtail group,there are many experienced people from all kinds of backgrounds involved and he doesn't know who is on board,experts in a lot of things.

Despite his bluster and arrogance, his fictional accounts twisting reality, and his couldn't-care-less perceived up beat manner, he is feeling the heat and a bloke who loves the limelight and the power won't like being put under the spotlight and being faced with demonstrations and endless complaints in the media.

Would you like to run the gauntlet, have to put up with demonstrations at the ground which will only increase in number and volume, have to look over your shoulder, see posters on your garden fence at home, have the embarrassment of facing other teams' directors, employ extra security, and so on and so on? He won't even give an interview to the press/media.

It might take a while still but the dye is cast.

Despite his bluster and arrogance, his fictional accounts twisting reality, and his couldn't-care-less perceived up beat manner, he is feeling the heat and a bloke who loves the limelight and the power won't like being put under the spotlight and being faced with demonstrations and endless complaints in the media.

Would you like to run the gauntlet, have to put up with demonstrations at the ground which will only increase in number and volume, have to look over your shoulder, see posters on your garden fence at home, have the embarrassment of facing other teams' directors, employ extra security, and so on and so on? He won't even give an interview to the press/media.

It might take a while still but the dye is cast.

Spot on

At the Tranmere game an American guy asked me which was the home team, blue or white.

He was with a group of 5 or 6, another of the group had a flashy camera and lens and was taking loads of photos.

Don’t know if there’s owt in it or not.

Was it Donald Trump, heard we had a defensive wall and came to look. Didn't realise it was just 5 Centre Halves.

Archived