Chilvers to stay?

PVTony

Advert:

I agree, the away matches that I have seen him, he looks a good reader of the game, and was solid. I think whatever happens next summer, we need a really good clear out! Didn't do Southend much harm when they pretty much released everyone 12 months ago

Advert:

Advert:

Advert:

Guest fitzgerald_pvfc
Chilvers would be a good signing but we would most likely have to get rid of roe and dodds or something like that fund the transfer.

Kozluk and Roe are out of contract in January.

We ain't playing in League One--to me, he looks better than a lot we've got

It's generally understood that to look for promotion you need a mix of young / unproven up and coming talent and players that have played at a higher standard however all should be more than capable of playing at the higher standard hence the reason why I mentioned league 1. We need to be looking at players that can cope at a higher standard if we have any real aspirations of development as if we are fortunate to fluke promotion we need to be able to hold our own.

Archived