onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Don't boycott the game

windsorvale4ever

Advert

I am a season ticketholder and took someone who doesnt normally go the Vale to the Morecambe game. He wont becoming again even at a fiver, infact he wouldnt come if i paid him a fiver.

In retrospect it was a bad game to pick,but being honest there have been alot of those recently.

it could be worse. i took a mate to accrington away last season

(he is coming with me tomorrow night)

Im suggesting tonight at the SC to rename an area of the ground "The Happy Ostrich Stand"

Drums, flags and stewards ensuring people in there are either cheering or smiling, if not they get evicted.

"The Happy Clappers Ostrich Stand" would be more appropriate imo.:rolleyes:

Why don't you quit then?

Your happy enough to post on the internet about how much you shouldn't do something, why not just not do it and be quiet about it?

The way I see it....people moan that the tickets cost too much, yet when the best ticket promotion I can remember in years is announced the same people moan that it is either a sign the club is desperate or a sign that the chairman actually is bad, because he is doing something positive.

Why should FN be quiet about the damage being done to the club ?

The £5 ticket offer looks pretty desperate to me. If people are only going because the price is rock bottom they are unlikely to come back when it goes back up to £20.50 or buy a half season ticket at aprox. £15 a game. The present board are holding the club back so why should we fund them? Time for Miller, Deakin, Lloyd, and Oliver to go.

Ok, this may get me a lot of comments but I don't care! I am a SEASON TICKET HOLDER! I know the club we love is in a mess but I still go because I love Port Vale. For all of thoes who moan, complain, stay away from games don't deserve to have a say in my view. It's £5 to watch the Vale Friday night, get off your backsides ( even if the lads are not in the best form) and get behind them! If after friday they are crap then stay away, until then get down Vale park and sing your hearts out to spur the lads on. What can you get for a fiver these days, NOWT! Try get in Stoke for a fiver, not a chance. Support the team you love and stop moaning you would not even pay a fiver!

Ok, this may get me a lot of comments but I don't care! I am a SEASON TICKET HOLDER! I know the club we love is in a mess but I still go because I love Port Vale. For all of thoes who moan, complain, stay away from games don't deserve to have a say in my view. It's £5 to watch the Vale Friday night, get off your backsides ( even if the lads are not in the best form) and get behind them! If after friday they are crap then stay away, until then get down Vale park and sing your hearts out to spur the lads on. What can you get for a fiver these days, NOWT! Try get in Stoke for a fiver, not a chance. Support the team you love and stop moaning you would not even pay a fiver!

By your logic you dont get a say when your not there.... and you dont get a say because your moaning

Why should FN be quiet about the damage being done to the club ?

The £5 ticket offer looks pretty desperate to me. If people are only going because the price is rock bottom they are unlikely to come back when it goes back up to £20.50 or buy a half season ticket at aprox. £15 a game. The present board are holding the club back so why should we fund them? Time for Miller, Deakin, Lloyd, and Oliver to go.

Constantly reeling of reasons why anyone wouldn't want to attend Vale park, who is he trying to convince? Himself I think.

Fair enough if you've had enough, but I, and hundreds of thousands of fans up and down the country actually take enjoyment from paying over the odds to sit in a freezing stadium and watch a team constantly let us down. Glutons, each and every one of us.

Archived