onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Don't boycott the game

windsorvale4ever

your all probably right, but if every so called vale fan did go then you never know. all im saying is dont boycott the game protest inside the ground banners flags whatever you want to bring

It is nothing about protest for me, I have zero interest anymore. I wouldn't go if it was free entry and a free pie and pint in the ground!

Advert

For me all fans should not boycott the torquay game, we have done the outside the main reception protest, walking through burslem to vale park one. its only a fiver to get in so if you do want to protest why not do it inside the ground make banners sing your hearts out against the board, but please the most important thing for me is get 100% behind the team we have got get winning again and the fans will play a massive part in that. lets get 10,000 in vale park on friday bring your mates family etc, show this board the potential this club really as got.

The only 'potential' they are interested in is how much they can milk the club for. If you pay the fiver they couldn't give a **** what you shout about them.

Great news - one less boo-boy - happy days - any more boo boys not going??

I think you'll find that those that choose to stay away are some of Vale's most vocal supporters, who get behind the team when there.

It is those inside the ground that choose to boo and generally make the atmsophere *****.

Figures really.

10k!!!!.....are some people just totally unaware of supporter feelings?

This is probably the best occasion to ram it home ( if they didnt already know ) about supporter discontent towards those in power at PVFC?

3-4k at £5 a head will ram that message home and knock two more nails in the coffin

I find it worrying that a Stoke fan has a better grasp of the situation than some Vale fans IMHO

I think you'll find that those that choose to stay away are some of Vale's most vocal supporters, who get behind the team when there.

It is those inside the ground that choose to boo and generally make the atmsophere *****.

Figures really.

I agree with both points. The bit I struggle with is why don't they turn up and be vocal. I know everyone has thier opinion and we all make there own choices and I respect that but I can't see how staying away changes anything, apart from starving the club of much needed funds.

I agree with both points. The bit I struggle with is why don't they turn up and be vocal. I know everyone has thier opinion and we all make there own choices and I respect that but I can't see how staying away changes anything, apart from starving the club of much needed funds.

Im suggesting tonight at the SC to rename an area of the ground "The Happy Ostrich Stand"

Drums, flags and stewards ensuring people in there are either cheering or smiling, if not they get evicted.

So the opening poster thinks we will get 10000?

Thats the kind of deluded supporters we have.

When some of you come into the real world and see we are a **** 4th division side with toss players and a board full of crooks, it will be great debating with you.

He's not deluded he's just a fan. Don't knock him for his love of our club.

He didn't "think" we would get 10,000 his words were "let's get 10,000 in Vale Park on Friday". That is called encouragement.

Forget 10k anyway, the main point is that, if you are stopping away in protest, it's pointless as you are only denying the club a fiver at best.

Support the team and protest all you like about things off the field.

He's not deluded he's just a fan. Don't knock him for his love of our club.

He didn't "think" we would get 10,000 his words were "let's get 10,000 in Vale Park on Friday". That is called encouragement.

Forget 10k anyway, the main point is that, if you are stopping away in protest, it's pointless as you are only denying the club a fiver at best.

Support the team and protest all you like about things off the field.

Why is that aimed at me?

He is deluded for even mentioning "Lets get 10000 in Vale Park"

Il repeat for the 80th time.

Port Vale have an average crowd of around 5000 in the 4th division.

Port Vale have an excellent away following.

Why do you and others CONSTANTLY bring up about people not attending when in fact, our support is very healthy for a division 4 club?

You seem to like quoting my posts Tone.

Personally, from someone who lives abroad and has got to see 17 games this calendar year, to someone who has seen none, you can have your opinion no doubt about it but i dont think you are in a position to preach to other Vale supporters how they should support their club.

Archived