onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Open invite to those wishing to protest

brookersleftboot

Advert

If this were Stoke, fists would have been flying long ago, along with directors boxes smashed up and perry deakins face being rearranged.

Unfortunately, we just sit back, accept where we are (13th in division 4, without a pot to **** in) and argue amongst ourselves.

Shall we? Lets smash the robbie williams room up, oh yeah it isn't finished is it.

I think fans within the ground need to make some sort of visual protest prior to kick off...whether that be simply holding up a plain piece of White paper to show that they want truth not lies??....I don't know.

Perhaps people will then be more obliged to protest knowing that there are others in support....until something like that happens I'm of the opinion that apathy reigns supreme....little port vale.

Let's meet at 9:30 and protest, after that we can start B&G and SEO rolling again and get NLV to force an EGM and propose a vote of no confidence in the board then we will remove most of the board and then end up with a sh ite board who may well be pushing the good ship Port Vale towards the iceburg and then we can do it all again - sound familiar?

Maybe they will get TITANIC as Club sponsors too.:)

What is the objective of the protest? What do you think you can achieve?

I would like to think that a protest of this sort would not be necessary because a director had attended the Supporters Club meeting on Thursday and allayed all our fears about the situation at the club. That is the simplest way to prevent any protest. Just how hard is that SV1876??

Just to clarify, for 90minutes i will be in the ground (against my better judgement despite holding a ST) and i will give uneqvical positive support to the players.

At full time i will be at the main entrance & plan to wait as long as i need to in order to see Deakin & Lloyd.

Id love others to join me and support the actions, but i will respect those that dont all i ask is that you respect those who do wish to try and make a difference.

This is our club & we will not be pushed about & lied to.

i have decided to wait until the outcome of the supporters club meeting, i hope that somewhere inside the bowels of vale park someone can muster enough ****** to come and face the supporters in a open honest way and as jean says allay all our fears

it's in their court

i have said on here that i won't protest due to the feeling that i have already done my bit, but just maybe i might have a bit more to give

==================

If this were Stoke, fists would have been flying long ago, along with directors boxes smashed up and perry deakins face being rearranged.

Unfortunately, we just sit back, accept where we are (13th in division 4, without a pot to **** in) and argue amongst ourselves.

Are you seriously saying that we should resort to violence? I think that is irresponsible.

if you protest then you're a bigger fool than some at the club, you're wasting your time too.

get behind the lads and the stuff off the field, (which has nothing to do with any of you and it does not affect your lives one bit), will sort it's self out

You been down Britannia stadium recently?

I would like to think that a protest of this sort would not be necessary because a director had attended the Supporters Club meeting on Thursday and allayed all our fears about the situation at the club. That is the simplest way to prevent any protest. Just how hard is that SV1876??

Great shout Jean.

Do we know though if any will be attending or not?

Archived