onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Open invite to those wishing to protest

brookersleftboot

Advert

Perhaps says a lot.

Fans are talking about red kits and all sorts of ***** but can't be arsed to turn-up for 10 minutes and show these people what we think about them.

Pass the valium.

It's called being a football fan.

If we win 5 out of the next 7 then Micky will be the messiah again, the board will get a bit more time and the talk turns to promotion.

Lose a few games slip down the league a bit and suddenly the off field stuff is a million times worse.

How would you know?:yes:

Because I've seen it.

You know Port Vale (V2001) FC LTD (or whatever it is) actually operates a football club, games are played usually every two weeks at Vale park in Burslem. The team competes in Npower League two, and are trying to accumulate enough points as to be promoted to the Npower league 1.

Saturday afternoons at 15:00pm tend not to involve accounts, shares, politcs, spin doctors, witch hunts, bandwagons. They more to do with a burger, a beer or three and sitting at Vale park cheering on the team occasionally shouting expletives at the linesman.

Football isn't won or lost by accountants. By chairmen, by owners by Perry Deakin or anyone other than the 22 players on the pitch. Maybe the match officials if you want.

Can you be a bit more specific? I assume you mean Friday?

The attendance will be microscopic. I think apathy will prevail unless you give some more details. Thursday evening should be dealt with first and arrangements made then.

Personally I think an EGM would be best if its fundable. Dont assume that the other major shareholders will vote together like last time.

Now the new shares have been sold do the supporters hold enough to call an EGM? I mean percentage wise?

I won't be there sorry.

Mark you are genually a nice Guy very similar to Rock and a bit of a keyboard warrior.....You preach BUT when it comes to crunch time you sit on the fence......This is not having a personal go, but if War breaks out dunna come in my trench. Jimmy. ;)

Mark you are genually a nice Guy very similar to Rock and a bit of a keyboard warrior.....You preach BUT when it comes to crunch time you sit on the fence......This is not having a personal go, but if War breaks out dunna come in my trench. Jimmy. ;)

The guys deluded!!

Spends all of his time moaning about the club last season.

Was seen and heard at protests singing about where to shove season tickets.

Goes out and buys a season ticket.

Then, comes on OVF at half time in the Southend game moaning about how crap it is and saying hes going go home!!!

I would normally say get a life but with his mrs being preggers it seems he may now have found one and will stop spouting bile on here.

Or, at the very least, make sure he knows which side of the fence he is on.

By that I mean I'm not going the game full stop. It's not that I'm going the game but not the protest, I'm not going either. My protest is to stay away full stop on Friday.

:rollonthefloor::rollonthefloor:

Archived