onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Open invite to those wishing to protest

brookersleftboot

Mark you are genually a nice Guy very similar to Rock and a bit of a keyboard warrior.....You preach BUT when it comes to crunch time you sit on the fence......This is not having a personal go, but if War breaks out dunna come in my trench. Jimmy. ;)

He isn't going because I accidentally arranged for us to go out forgetting we were at home & being nearly 7 months pregnant the last thing I fancy doing is sitting in the cold for 90 minutes & being part of a mob after.

Advert

Because I've seen it.

You know Port Vale (V2001) FC LTD (or whatever it is) actually operates a football club, games are played usually every two weeks at Vale park in Burslem. The team competes in Npower League two, and are trying to accumulate enough points as to be promoted to the Npower league 1.

Saturday afternoons at 15:00pm tend not to involve accounts, shares, politcs, spin doctors, witch hunts, bandwagons. They more to do with a burger, a beer or three and sitting at Vale park cheering on the team occasionally shouting expletives at the linesman.

Football isn't won or lost by accountants. By chairmen, by owners by Perry Deakin or anyone other than the 22 players on the pitch. Maybe the match officials if you want.

Actually Regal, I'd argue that football is won by accountants, chairmen and owners, at least until the financial FairPlay rules come into effect, and probably still thereafter.

Im enjoying your devils advocate point of view but if you're saying money doesn't provide for a successful football team I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree.

He isn't going because I accidentally arranged for us to go out forgetting we were at home & being nearly 7 months pregnant the last thing I fancy doing is sitting in the cold for 90 minutes & being part of a mob after.

Thankyou for informing the port vale community of this Mrs Twitters.

Is this going to go down the usual route of childish personal abuse or are we going to respect the original poster and stick on topic?

I hope it's a huge success and hope it makes those in the boardroom take notice but I've decided protest in a different way by not going to the game at all.

By that I mean I'm not going the game full stop. It's not that I'm going the game but not the protest, I'm not going either. My protest is to stay away full stop on Friday.

Make you mind up Mark you say you are boycotting your 'Mrs' says 'she has decided you are not going because she had arranged something different.......Now as do as your told..........:razz:

Is this going to go down the usual route of childish personal abuse or are we going to respect the original poster and stick on topic?

I hope it's a huge success and hope it makes those in the boardroom take notice but I've decided protest in a different way by not going to the game at all.

Thought it was because your other half had aready made arrangments to go elsewhere.

Archived