onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

On the Brink.....!

The One

Your post makes no sense why is it my fault? Divisions amongst fans now. Lets be honest booing players at home always helps doesn't it. Great to see that the wonderful division between fans.

Well whatever mate I couldn't give a stuff what you think or anyone else I merely made a statement saying if we go into administration then those who starved them out had done as much damage as the previous board. The grief I have had from that statement proves that this message board is not impartial at all.

Well I hope those that give personal insults are happy, I have never once defended the board I have never once personally attacked anyone on here, I merely had stated an opinion the grief back I have had to be honest makes me wish I wasn't a Vale fan. How long before fans are going to get physically attacked at games for having a different view to another fan.

The "grief" you have had doesn't prove that this message board is not impartial, it proves that people have a different opinion to you. I get sick of seeing people post on here about their right to voice an opinion and how they get shot down if it differs from everyones on here. The mere fact you are still able to press "submit reply" means that you are perfectly entitled to your opinion, whilst at the same time, everyone else is entitled to disagree with you. The purpose of debate is to put forward your opinion, if necessary back it up with evidence, in the hope that the person you're disagreeing with will come round to your way of thinking. If thats not possible you just agree to disagree.

The "grief" you have received is because, whilst it was your opinion, it was antagonistic in how you put it across. Everyone will jump on the defensive when blamed for something, which is exactly what you did. So here's my opinion for what its worth, backed up with a bit of evidence to support it; Vale's average home attendances over the last 4 and a bit seasons are the following; 07/08 - 4417, 08/09 - 5521, 09/10 - 5079, 10/11 - 5532, 11/12 - 5051 (to date) all of these were taken from the official site. The club made losses in both seasons that we averaged over 5500, in 07/08 there was no SEO, as was the case in 10/11. Our average attendance to date this season isn't too disimilar to 09/10 and is 300 more than the relegation season 07/08.

So bearing the above in mind, do you still believe that SEO is responsible for the club going into administration, should that turn out to be the case? Or would you agree that year after year of financial losses have occurred regardless of average attendance, and are more to do with the club being run poorly, and those running the club not performing within their roles?

So what was the impact SEO had? It showed those in charge, that its CUSTOMERS would not put up with their poor performance, lies, unprofessionalism etc etc, any longer.

Advert

I have not seen any Tricell shares in any share register, unless of course there is a separate register we don't about?:ninja:

Maybe the date passed and they have just been sold on then.Just suddenly remembered about the Tricell fiasco and how they paid up.

.........................................................................................................................................................

Iv'e just started another thread on this so this thread does not go to far off topic.

Surely that puts into doubt the rest of your rumour?

Not calling you a liar at all, I believe you have been told thus. Doesn't make ittrue though. I'm led to believe a certainly ex employee has been telling anyone who will listen what a state were in and what's crooks his replacements are. Could well be a case of sour grapes.

This could possibly be the case but the things that are happening at the club do not add up for me.

So.... For the time being I'm staying loyal to my source's information until communication from the club convices me otherwise.

Surely that puts into doubt the rest of your rumour?

Not calling you a liar at all, I believe you have been told thus. Doesn't make ittrue though. I'm led to believe a certainly ex employee has been telling anyone who will listen what a state were in and what's crooks his replacements are. Could well be a case of sour grapes.

Don't normally listen to some of the conspiracy theories on here, and not stating any of this is, but could it be a case that Bratt is aware the club is entertaining another investor on Friday night.

I notice Caroline, stated the club are trying to impress an investor at Friday's game, hence the low ticket price.

Could that investor be Blue Sky again and knowing how much their deal rested on the unity of the fans and their dislike for Bratt, has Bratt tried to use people, to stir up trouble.

Remember the lengths they wen't to over Mo.

Don't normally listen to some of the conspiracy theories on here, and not stating any of this is, but could it be a case that Bratt is aware the club is entertaining another investor on Friday night.

I notice Caroline, stated the club are trying to impress an investor at Friday's game, hence the low ticket price.

Could that investor be Blue Sky again and knowing how much their deal rested on the unity of the fans and their dislike for Bratt, has Bratt tried to use people, to stir up trouble.

Remember the lengths they wen't to over Mo.

So they could be trying to con BS?

Your post makes no sense why is it my fault? Divisions amongst fans now. Lets be honest booing players at home always helps doesn't it. Great to see that the wonderful division between fans.

Well whatever mate I couldn't give a stuff what you think or anyone else I merely made a statement saying if we go into administration then those who starved them out had done as much damage as the previous board. The grief I have had from that statement proves that this message board is not impartial at all.

Well I hope those that give personal insults are happy, I have never once defended the board I have never once personally attacked anyone on here, I merely had stated an opinion the grief back I have had to be honest makes me wish I wasn't a Vale fan. How long before fans are going to get physically attacked at games for having a different view to another fan.

Thats already happened, i've seen it happen.

Archived