onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

On the Brink.....!

The One

Over the last few years and according to people on here we have been 'on the brink' about 500 times and so far have gone into admin..........none

Not saying all is well and I am happy with things on the pitch but there really are some attantion seekers om here

Quick question, if we had not borrowed the Harlequin money what would have happened last December ?

Advert

Your post makes no sense why is it my fault? Divisions amongst fans now. Lets be honest booing players at home always helps doesn't it. Great to see that the wonderful division between fans.

Well whatever mate I couldn't give a stuff what you think or anyone else I merely made a statement saying if we go into administration then those who starved them out had done as much damage as the previous board. The grief I have had from that statement proves that this message board is not impartial at all.

Well I hope those that give personal insults are happy, I have never once defended the board I have never once personally attacked anyone on here, I merely had stated an opinion the grief back I have had to be honest makes me wish I wasn't a Vale fan. How long before fans are going to get physically attacked at games for having a different view to another fan.

just for the record !!!

http://www.starve-em-out.co.uk/Results.aspx

:huh:

A recent rumour bites the dust.

Surely that puts into doubt the rest of your rumour?

Not calling you a liar at all, I believe you have been told thus. Doesn't make ittrue though. I'm led to believe a certainly ex employee has been telling anyone who will listen what a state were in and what's crooks his replacements are. Could well be a case of sour grapes.

Not calling you a liar at all, I believe you have been told thus. Doesn't make ittrue though. I'm led to believe a certainly ex employee has been telling anyone who will listen what a state were in and what's crooks his replacements are. Could well be a case of sour grapes.

Oops. Quoted the wrong person. Meant for The One.

Do you believe Perry ?

I dont in the main

Do you believe Bratt, whom it is who I believe who is starting these rumours.

I have not heard any rumours.

However facts are there

We lost money last financial year, as we did previous years. These losses [ cash out of the business ] have to be covered in some way. We borrowed £ 130,000 off Harlequin to get cash in, we have sold some shares in the past 12 months to get some more cash in.

I believe we are still loosing money, the cash has to be made up somehow.

Its my own view that PD did not inject cash for his shares but they were given in lieu of commission, its my belief Miller is the same.

If they have not injected £ 350,000 cash [ real cash ] admin is looming, if they have we have bought another 10-12 months time to sort out the losses.

I have not heard any rumours.

However facts are there

We lost money last financial year, as we did previous years. These losses [ cash out of the business ] have to be covered in some way. We borrowed £ 130,000 off Harlequin to get cash in, we have sold some shares in the past 12 months to get some more cash in.

I believe we are still loosing money, the cash has to be made up somehow.

Its my own view that PD did not inject cash for his shares but they were given in lieu of commission, its my belief Miller is the same.

If they have not injected £ 350,000 cash [ real cash ] admin is looming, if they have we have bought another 10-12 months time to sort out the losses.

How long is there left on the period before the Tricell share's can be cashed in.Or have they already gone?

How long is there left on the period before the Tricell share's can be cashed in.Or have they already gone?

I asked this question of Glenn 2 years ago, and he wanted to know 'whom id been speaking to', i replied i hadn't spoken to anyone and was suprised at his reaction.

Subquenty i heard Bratt and Glenn had off-loaded them?

I asked this question of Glenn 2 years ago, and he wanted to know 'whom id been speaking to', i replied i hadn't spoken to anyone and was suprised at his reaction.

Subquenty i heard Bratt and Glenn had off-loaded them?

Oh dear oh dear.

He wanted to know who you had been speaking to.It was in the local paper and i think the official club's web site.(The very same one where he always told us to check for official club information)That Tricell had agreed to give Vale some shares but they couldnt be cashed in until after a certain period of time."who had you been speaking to" is a very strange reaction?

I wouldn't be at all surprised, George, which would beg the question, if true, why would he do it?

Because he's very bitter at being forced out and will do anything to undermine his replacements and thus, potentially, improve his own stock among a section of the fan base.

Archived