onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

On the Brink.....!

The One

OVF may be block at the Club but you can bet your bottom dollar that if I posted something that was totally libelous re the club today I'd have a 'phone call or an email about it tomorrow.

And rightly so!

Answer me this. If you were runnning a business would you allow your employees to have access to a website that was renowned for being a source of unsubstantiated rumours about you and your staff?

PD & Co. are damned if they do and damned if they dont. PD sends two email replies to a OVF user dismissing, in no uncertain terms, a rumour yet people on here still call for a press conference or supporter meeting to confirm that this is the case. I would rather he and the board spend their time and energy on running the club and not responding to the drivel that is posted on here.

Advert

It may seem that way to you Bon Ami, but all promises to be open and transparent have fallen by the wayside.

The problem here is one of 'rumour?' gaining a life of its own, and the longer the silence remains supporters will get nervous. Look, I don't want to know every 'Boardroom detail, but I do beleive PD and Co should speak the Sentinel and/or RS to quash such a rumour should it be untrue.

In my opinion their prolonged silence is less than helpful.

Barry

Barry, I suggest that you read through the thread. You will see two emails from PD that state unequivocally that the rumour is false and effectively quashed.

In my opinion unsubstantiated rumours are less than helpful.

OVF may be block at the Club but you can bet your bottom dollar that if I posted something that was totally libelous re the club today I'd have a 'phone call or an email about it tomorrow.

QUOTE]

And rightly so!

Answer me this. If you were runnning a business would you allow your employees to have access to a website that was renowned for being a source of unsubstantiated rumours about you and your staff?

PD & Co. are damned if they do and damned if they dont. PD sends two email replies to a OVF user dismissing, in no uncertain terms, a rumour yet people on here still call for a press conference or supporter meeting to confirm that this is the case. I would rather he and the board spend their time and energy on running the club and not responding to the drivel that is posted on here.

When the Club starts getting run in the way a football club should, that is when it will prosper as a 'Business' the fans are the customers.

As for running the club, arent they doing a fine job:shutup:

So you dont think that they should engage with the fans? What utter nonsense

Lets just e-mail Perry and all the other clowns to get some 'truth' regarding whats going on, else my season ticket will be going down the refund route!!!

Its all ready been done and PD's answer about admin was to say it was nonsense, some fans still don't or won't believe it, so where do you go from there.

Rightly or wrongly it's now got to a stage where it's pointless engaging with the board as very few fans believe what they say. They just need to get on with it. eventually the truth will become apparent.

Very true Tosh,carnt see the point of giving a statement out as it will be just called a lie ..... me-sen am just going with the flow , will still read the rumours on here as they are so funny .. the truth will owt in the next few weeks ..

This site is accessed by the Club...trust me. :yes:

So thats another lie then from PD.

If it does happen, I wonder what the FA, the administrator, Vale's long list of creditors and large share-holders will make of

1) A director who has publically said that he purchased 100k of shares but apparently has not, and is being sponsored (?) by possibly an individual voted off the board previously?

2) A chairman with very dodgy history (Luton, Villa) doing the same, who is the latter directors mate and has essentially snatched control for free

3) Said chairman having a 30 grand car bought for him

4) The misleading statements regularly coming out of the club

Lets hope the rumours are unsubstantiated.

so point one- who do you think is sponsoring him then from the previous board? Might as well throw another theory onto this thread.

I have been told that having worked their way through American turf companys,to no avail.

They are now in talks with another American company.

American ****,also known as American bull$hit.

We should now all be able to relax,as at least they are now dealing in a commodity they are experienced in.

like your style a m :D. hows the fishing going ?

No idea.

Who else would/could it possibly be though?

That's if Deakin is being sponsored.

dont think they would. At supporters meeting one member admitted starting the free share thread because a former director- not stan meigh because he stated the director was not present- that found its way to his son. And it was nt stan meigh was it?. So like the other threads ask- how?

Archived