onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

On the Brink.....!

The One

I am fully aware of the reaction that this post will provoke.

Please do not ask me my source, but it's the same source that informed me the night before to tell me that Rob Lee had sold his shares to the board and not Mo. The same source that informed me Micky Adams would be back 2 weeks before the official announcement.

This is my first 'real' post in years on this site, and I have it on very good authority that Port Vale FC will be put into administration very very soon. There is absolutely no money, loans have been taken out to pay wages, and I am led to believe they are are now begging cap in hand to Mo...!

For once I really hope I'm wrong.... I really do because this could spell the end....! What a mess...! :cry:

Advert

How soon is soon?

The **** will hit the fan big time if so.

The £5 pay on gate on Friday night will save the club.;);)

I'm working to get more detail now, but no specific date/time yet.

From a personal point of view maybe defeat tomorrow will start the ball rolling..!?

I am fully aware of the reaction that this post will provoke.

Please do not ask me my source, but it's the same source that informed me the night before to tell me that Rob Lee had sold his shares to the board and not Mo. The same source that informed me Micky Adams would be back 2 weeks before the official announcement.

This is my first 'real' post in years on this site, and I have it on very good authority that Port Vale FC will be put into administration very very soon. There is absolutely no money, loans have been taken out to pay wages, and I am led to believe they are are now begging cap in hand to Mo...!

For once I really hope I'm wrong.... I really do because this could spell the end....! What a mess...! :cry:

I hope you're right. We'll never get anywhere unless we get REAL money into the club. The only man likely to invest the amount we need is Mo Chaudrey. If it means going into liquidation and losing 10 points so be it.Sometimes you have to take a step backwards to take two steps forward.

I hope PD and co are prepared for the reaction from the fans if this is true !

Going in to admin would be bearable if we had a board that had worked its backside off keeping us afloat, but to go into admin when we have had offers on the table from the likes of MN, MC and MS would be the straw that finally breaks the camels back from a lot of unhappy, yet largely apathetic fans.

Archived