onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

On the Brink.....!

The One

Advert

Just to point out that the difference between winning and losing tomorrow night is £20,000 in prize money alone for getting through the first round, plus 40% of Salisbury's gate (after expenses).

And then obviously if we beat Salisbury we would stand to get more prize money for getting past the second round, plus being in the hat with the big teams.

If money is tight, then tomorrow night is massive.

I think the idea of starving a club people are supposed to love out of business is also garbage.

people not buying season tickets on principle hasn't killed this club . it is people who are blinkered and cannot see past the end of their own noses and a completely ineffective ex board and current one . may i suggest it is people like you who are unprepared to do anything to help save the club we all love that will eventually see this club in admin :yes:

Wonder how many will be celebrating if this news is true? I will not at all.

Those who chose to starve them out will have done as much damage as those who were in control.

And how do you come to that conclussion Mark?

I also wonder who would celebrate at this news. I do know what you're inferring but you couldn't be more wrong.

Why, I'm being honest I think some people celebrating Vale going into administration is also bad.

I find the idea of starve em out ridiculous.

I dont see anyone celebrating administration......

Whats upset you?.... the suggestion they have gone to Mo?... will you stop going if mo gets in?..... I thought withdrawing your support for something you love is ridiculous?.... or just hypocritical?

Why, I'm being honest I think some people celebrating Vale going into administration is also bad.

I find the idea of starve em out ridiculous.

Who the **** is celebrating? Listen, if you have diarrhoea the best advice given is to stop eating until the condition improves! :yes:

Administration could vindicate SEO in many people's eyes - but only if MO comes riding to the rescue.

If he doesn't, then it could be the end of PVFC, never mind relegation to the league below. Or do SEO have a plan B if Mo decides he doesn't fancy it now?

people not buying season tickets on principle hasn't killed this club . it is people who are blinkered and cannot see past the end of their own noses and a completely ineffective ex board and current one . may i suggest it is people like you who are unprepared to do anything to help save the club we all love that will eventually see this club in admin :yes:

Thanks for that I am to blame I bought no shares or kissed any members of V2001 **** I just supported the team and its my fault. I see no logic in your post.

Administration could vindicate SEO in many people's eyes - but only if MO comes riding to the rescue.

If he doesn't, then it could be the end of PVFC, never mind relegation to the league below. Or do SEO have a plan B if Mo decides he doesn't fancy it now?

Why would SeO have a plan B [ or A ] I think your getting all confused as to what SeO was about

Just to point out that the difference between winning and losing tomorrow night is £20,000 in prize money alone for getting through the first round, plus 40% of Salisbury's gate (after expenses).

And then obviously if we beat Salisbury we would stand to get more prize money for getting past the second round, plus being in the hat with the big teams.

If money is tight, then tomorrow night is massive.

Dont tell the players as they would not cope with the pressure.

I think the idea of starving a club people are supposed to love out of business is also garbage.

The point is, Rock, that Mr Deakin told us season ticket sales had almost match last year's so SEO hadn't worked. You yourself said on the first day of the season that SEO hadn't worked.

Was it the fault of the customers that Woolworths closed down, or T J Hughes went into administration? Was it the fault of the fans that Vale went into admin in 2002?

It is the responsibility of those tasked with running our club to do so in a financially responsible manner. Recent events suggest they have not done this.

If we do go into administration I will take absolutely no pleasure in it at all. Every shareholder will lose his/her investment. Local businesses will suffer when the club defaults on its debts. There will be further redundancies at the club. How on earth can you even suggest that Vale supporters would be happy about that??

The point is, Rock, that Mr Deakin told us season ticket sales had almost match last year's so SEO hadn't worked. You yourself said on the first day of the season that SEO hadn't worked.

Was it the fault of the customers that Woolworths closed down, or T J Hughes went into administration? Was it the fault of the fans that Vale went into admin in 2002?

It is the responsibility of those tasked with running our club to do so in a financially responsible manner. Recent events suggest they have not done this.

If we do go into administration I will take absolutely no pleasure in it at all. Every shareholder will lose his/her investment. Local businesses will suffer when the club defaults on its debts. There will be further redundancies at the club. How on earth can you even suggest that Vale supporters would be happy about that??

Well may I ask what SEO was about then if it wasn't to put us even further in the mire?

Archived