onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

On the Brink.....!

The One

SEO has not caused Port Vale into administration. Not when the board policy over the past how long has been to refuse perfectly good offers of investment and then bring new people into the club who have no money. The people who they brought in aren't supporters, they are nothing more than chancers with no cash, and have got the club on the cheap. (Something which they accused Mo Chaudry of doing even though he does have cash and wanted to pay a fair price for shares).

I m hoping that Perry Deakin (yet again) will not be made to eat his words and be contradicted again (he must be going for a world record).Only at the Vale could a club statement be released stating that the finances and commercial activities are in a healthy position only for a few weeks or months later the club to be put in administration.

Perry Deakin's nose has got so long now and i see it from here in Nottingham

Advert

Oh well. we have a realistic chance of staying up if this is true with a 10 point deduction - and rid the club of all these muppets bringing it down with lies and deceitfulness.

That is assuming there are no financial irregularities which would increase the points deduction.

Given the rumours and suspicions flying about the place I more fearful of this than anything else.

Why, I'm being honest I think some people celebrating Vale going into administration is also bad.

I find the idea of starve em out ridiculous.

I would remind you that SEO was an entity known by both Deakin and Miller when they decided to 'invest'. Knowing that, how can anyone blame SEO. The blame lies with the current Board for not understanding what they were taking on and trying to lie their way out of it; and the previous Board for their total ineptitude and deceit.

mr forgetful :ohmy: those who chose seo , they are the ones you have pointed the finger at . choose the opposite side of the bed tomorrow morning rock when getting out of bed and just concentrate on the game like you earlier suggested.

Yes i pointed at a collectively group I didn't point you out as an individual I actually think that I'm getting grief here for being a Vale fan and supporting the team. Because I don't think we should be involved in politics.

:clap::clap::clap: Spot on there jean.

Anything to say AVIM,Rock?

Agree with some of it, no real reason to believe this rumour above any of the others - vale have been 3 months from admin forever according to many on here.

I also agree with the statement "SEO was an attempt to demonstrate to those in charge of the club that their customer base was totally dissatisfied with the product on offer and something needed to be done to change that."

But we cant ignore that the method used demonstrate that dissatisfaction was to starve the club of revenue. Lets not forget, SEO did not begin with not buying season tickets, it began with not buying hot dogs!

As I said originally, administration may well vindicate SEO in many peoples eyes if Mo comes in and rides to the rescue. Not because SEO forced administration by itself, but because it demonstrates that there was a viable, attractive alternative that could be forced onto the incumbents. I hope he does.

But what if he doesn't?

Yes i pointed at a collectively group I didn't point you out as an individual I actually think that I'm getting grief here for being a Vale fan and supporting the team. Because I don't think we should be involved in politics.

Rock...supporters are Port Vale, we are the politics, we are the blood in Port Vale...its everything to do with us and we have a right to question, be opinionated, change and build a Port Vale we want.

My instincts tell me something very major is wrong..:(

I went up vale today to have a quick look at how the Sproson statue project was doing.I noticed that there was a blood donor van there.Where Deakin and co trying to get blood out of a stone?

rock it is you who brought up those who chose to support seo no one else. i did not state you were picking me out as an individual either.

if you want to watch the football only and not be involved in the politics then that is your choice, no problem, enjoy it (if you can at the minute) . however may i suggest not complaining about those involved on the political side . we would all like to be just watching the football unfortunately the last two years has made this almost impossible now.

oh, and btw i am unfortunately, one of the 150 or so, who went and stupidly bought a season ticket recently, based on lies told by deakin and lloyd, do i regret it now.

Archived